Chapter 11: The Night Part 2

It felt like an eternity of teasing as Juliet tried holding back her moans. Vladimir hadn't even gotten far, and yet she was begging for him to go further. Vladimir let one last breath fan Juliet's lower region before he pressed his lips to her tender spot. He hadn't even given Juliet time to prepare herself as she clung to the bed sheets, Vladimir taking hold of her thighs to make sure she didn't escape. Juliet couldn't help it and let out an utter cry of pleasure. Vladimir couldn't control himself, letting his fangs emerge as he licked and probed Juliet with his tongue. Juliet froze upon the feeling of something sharp slide over her opening. She looked down, only to be face to face with Vladimir who was now gliding his pointed fangs across her sensitive area. He took her within his mouth once more, letting his teeth playfully bite down on her skin. Juliet let her head roll back as he tasted her. He went deeper, teasing her with his tongue and dragging his fangs lightly around her entrance. Juliet couldn't take it and looked up at the ceiling, clenching the bed sheets within her fisted hands, finally releasing into Vladimir's mouth. Vladimir smirked as he swallowed her. Juliet blushed madly as he massaged her inner thighs. "Amazing" he whispered, moving himself into a position where he was leaning over her naked body.

"T-take me..."

"What my dear?

"T-take me, V-Vladimir..."

"Anything for you my sweet." He smiled and took off his shirt, and unbuckled his pants. He stripped his pants off, and positioned himself ontop of Juliet. He readied himself to take her entirely, but paused. "No...I can't." He slowly got off her, placing a hand on her cheek. "Not yet at least." He smiled and removed his hand to pull on his pants and retrieve Juliet's towel from the ground. He handed her the towel and helped her up. He intertwined his hands with hers and smiled, looking down at her. "Beautiful."