Chapter 13: Lionel's Visit Part 2

Vladimir stopped himself, letting out a low sigh. He released Juliet from his grip. "Forgive me...I do not know what came over me."

"Vladimir," Juliet looked back at him with a softened expression.

"Juliet, I should not have been so impulsive. You are engaged to another man, and I cannot change that. Please accept my apology for acting so foolishly."

"Vladimir, it's fine, you don't need to apologize, I-"

"If I may interrupt for a moment. Juliet, you are the most amazing woman I have ever come to know, and I have to confess that I care about you. But you are to be married to another man, a man that learned to love you first."

"Vladimir."

"I have a meeting soon, so I will leave you to get ready for your fiancé's arrival." Vladimir then exited the room, leaving Juliet by herself.

Juliet didn't know what to do. Lionel would be in Transylvania within a few hours, and Vladimir would most likely have the chance to meet him. She had to sort out her feelings. She cared for Lionel, but to her it seemed like Lionel cared less about the relationship when time had passed. Vladimir, however, cared for her, and had been at her side since the moment she came to Transylvania. But then again she'd only known him for more than a few months. Still, Vladimir was more up front about his feelings and was passionate with his emotions. She finally made up her mind. She knew who to choose.