Nishinoya Yuu

Nishinoya Yuu : Separation anxiety

Nishinoya POV

It's been awhile since I've seen (name). A week, actually. She went away on an emergency trip to see her dying grandfather. Sighing, I twirled my pencil as the teacher droned on about algebra. Practice that afternoon for me was, gloomy and although the gym was full of shouting and yells of victory, it seemed more quiet than I thought.

She was reluctant yet wanting to go. Of course she HAD to go! It was her dying grandpa!

It has been another 2 days. It was also the holidays now.

I scrolled through my texts with (name). She stopped texting one day after she left. Maybe there isn't Internet or service? Sighing, I placed my phone on the table and decided to sleep. Maybe a few hours can be killed?

2 weeks.

It's been 2 weeks. What happened (name)?

A month! Why would she be gone for a month? School was going to start in a couple of days.

Another month.

Another month.

A year.

(name). Where are you? Why? Why did you go! Why!

I hope nothing happend to YOU! No. Please. Just a whisper from your lips. I'll be fine!

Just another 2 second kiss.

Just another hug.

Just another lingering peck on the cheek.

Just another stroke of your hand in my hair.

Just another breath.

Just another second.

And I'll be okay again. I'll be perfectly fine.

If only you were there still. Where the heck are you!

(Name)!

Oh, (name).

(Name).

I could chant your name everyday in exchange that you will be there for even 5 seconds.

Even in 5 seconds, we can share both a kiss and a hug. A stroke of your hand in my hair and such.

So, (name). Are you thinking of me from wherever you are? Hoping I still think of you? Hoping that I still do?

(Name).

Oh, (name), where the hell are you. Today I finally know, where you are.

It was in the news. You're.

You're.

Somewhere...

No one can sugarcoat the fact that you're gone.

I'm sorry I didn't send you off to the airport!

I'm sorry I didn't love you more!

I'm sorry I didn't say I love you 3 times a day as I promised!

I'm sorry I didn't text you everyday that you were gone!

I'm sorry for being the worst boyfriend.

I'm sorry for being sorry for myself all the time.

I'm sorry for being selfish.

I'm sorry for not loving you more.

I'm sorry for having so many regrets that shouldn't be there.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

(Name).

Please!

Please!

Come BACK to ME.

I'm dying. Everyday I'm withering.

Soon, I'll be nothing.

You can't leave! You can't.

You can't.

I'm sorry.

I'll leave now.

I hope you like these violets and tiger lilies. They bring out your eyes by the way. You're beautiful.

I'm sorry.

I love you.

I've kissed the best photo of us and placed it in the secret compartment on the gravestone, (name), so that you'll get kisses from me if I'm not there to visit.

Bye.

Bye, (name). I love you!

I love you!

Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou!

I love you. So, you can't leave me. But you did.

I really wish you didn't.

I hope that I can still smile for you. It's hard to, knowing that you're gone and all.

Then, I'll smile, just because I love you.