Bokuto Koutarou

Bokuto Koutarou - My dear

"Hey, (name), how was your day?" Your friend, Luka, asked as you both walked to the lockers to retrieve your books.

"Boring."

"Oh, really, now? Ah! Guess what Bokuto did THIS time!" Luka exclaimed.

Your ears perk up as the name "Bokuto" rolls of her tongue.

"I don't know. What?" you ask, wanting to know what the albino did.

"He tripped and fell face-first into the grass field when it was wet! His whole face was red throughout the day from that!" she said while chuckling heartily. She was in all of Bokuto's classes, thus, she was always well updated on everything Bokuto.

"Wow. That's quite silly." you mutter as you feign laughter. Luka smiled.

The next week, Luka called in sick and demanded that you fetch a couple of things from her table in class after school. Being nice and all, you agree without another thought.

"Excuse me, where does Luka Giroshi sit?" you ask Bokuto, who was the only one in the room at the time. A blush smeared on your face.

"Oh! Right over at the window!" he grinned, pointing to a table.

"Thanks." you reply.

"Are you (full name)?"

"Um, yes." you mutter in reply.

"I knew it! Luka described you pretty well! It just had to be you when I saw your hair color! And I believe you are in History with me, am I right?" he asked.

You just nodded and thanked him as you rose to your feet, adjusting the books in your arms.

"So, Bokuto, what are you doing here at such a time?"

"That was what I should be asking you! Oh, I was here to grab my shoe bag. I forgot it." he smirked.

You smile back as you approach the door.

"By bye." you say.

"Oh, bye, (name)-chan!" he says, frantically waving back.

A week later, you realize your partner for a huge History project was non other than Bokuto himself!

At least you knew him well enough.

"Hey, (name)-chan! We are partners! I'm so excited!" he yelled, earning a glare from the teacher and a slap to his head from a boy with black hair.

"Ow! Akaashi!" Bokuto yelped.

You laugh as the two boys argued.

Now that the two had finally calmed down, you began to scribble on your note book on how you both would split the project work.

"So, you do the research on this topic over here," you use your pen to circle the topic name on the booklet given. "and I'll do this part of the research! When we both have good enough info, we can move on to piece together the info onto a PowerPoint slideshow. Sound good so far?" you asked.

With some hesitation, you see Bokuto scratch his cheek and then, "Got it (name)! Alright! I'm gonna do the research now!" he exclaimed as he whipped out a notebook and a pen along with his textbook.

What a sight. And you smile brightly.

"Why so happy, (name)?" Bokuto.

"It's funny how your so pumped about this project! I thought you hated doing work."

He grins, but doesn't reply.

A month later, and with the big project done long ago, school was coming to a close. Bokuto fished out a small object from his bag on the last day of school. Graduation was done already, anyway.

"I want you to have this as a memory of me." he spoke.

It was a small piece of laminated paper that had a dried up and pressed flower. It was really pretty.

"Wow! Thank you. And I want you to take this." you hand him a piece of paper as well.

He looks at it, smiles, and pulls you in for a hug.

"It's beautiful, (name). This drawing of us. So beautiful. But there is something that is missing."

"Oh! Akaashi?" you gasp.

"No, no! Not that guy!"

He kisses the top of your head and adds, "Us holding hands." and he wraps his hand around your own.

You stare longingly at your intertwined hands, your fingers looked as if they were laced together.

"Oh. That." you smile.

He smiles back and chuckles.

"Care for a kiss on the lips my dear?" he mocks. Pointing at his lips.

"With pleasure."