Kuroo Tetsurou

Kuroo Tetsurou - He who doesn't love me

Special thanks to @otaku-taker for requesting this one shot!

There he was... in all his glory.

Knocked out at my house after drinking too much. Kenma had gone home just like the rest of the Nekoma team. It is 12 a.m. now.

It was supposed to be a simple get together party to celebrate the new year. It has been 4 years since the third years have graduated from Nekoma, too. Now that I thought about it.

But now, all I can think about was the fact that Kuroo, the man I have loved ever since I had laid my eyes on him, spread on the floor of my apartment, drunk and asleep.

How long have I put up with this temptation?

Kuroo was always loved. Many girls fawned over his looks and smooth talk. But he has never really managed to settle with a girl so far. That made me oh, so, jealous. Those girls got to laugh with him heartily.

Those girls got to hold his hand.

Those girls probably got to kiss him too.

But I couldn't do any of those with him.

He never really seemed interested in girls with short hair anyway.

Back to the now, with Kuroo on my hard, cold floor.

He was shivering a little. Probably because his shirt was unbuttoned and the chilly night air was blowing directly at him.

He moans a little as he curls up to warm himself up.

I gulp.

This is way to cruel. Too cruel. Much too painful.

If only Kuroo could reciprocate my feelings.

Then... maybe I wouldn't feel so bad for taking advantage of him in that state.

I did not rape him. Of course not. That would be far too insensible. Too dangerous.

I stole a kiss and kissed him all over. And I cried while doing so.

It was painfully good, to see him respond to me.

The next morning, Kuroo will wake up to see himself in my bed, and I will not be anywhere in sight, even though this was my house. He will see the breakfast I left for him and will try looking for me. But I hope that he won't.

I could not sleep after I dragged Kuroo to my room and onto my bed. The feel of his lips linger and his groans echo in my ears as I remember kissing him all over.

I wanted to die.

This guilt is too much.

Please leave me alone!

At 3 a.m. I go to the nearby convenience store and have a midnight snack of instant noodles and a bag of chips.