The reason why

This is an author's note about the reason why I like to write sad one shots. You don't have to read but I insist that you should kuz I'm also going to explain the story behind each sad shot.

Okay. For those who are still here, hellooo.

So, I write sad shots because I think the most love is displayed when the person is going to die, just died, is gravely ill, severely injured or when comforting each other after something drastic. Also, it helps people learn to appreciate your loved ones a little more, I hope.

My first sad shot was my Nishinoya one. When you are dead and Noya, alive. He starts to miss you and wonder why you are away for so long on your trip to see your grandpa. Then, he finds out that you died while visiting a while after. He starts to ramble, in the story, how much he misses your hug, your kiss, etc. This shows, like the shot's title, separation anxiety. Although I don't write it down that Noya is extremely anxious and unstable in a way, I hoped that most of you get the feel of the story to find out yourselves through my writing how he feels. So, he starts to apologize profusely to your grave, showing some sort of madness from the separation. I don't want Nishinoya to appear crazy, I want to show that the reality that you are gone forever, off the face of earth, is a HUGE impact on him. He starts to say how sorry he is for not fulfilling promises which are not very big ones like "saying I love you 3 times a day" and such. He starts to say he was a bad boyfriend for having too many regrets in this relationship.He then says he wants you back, showing his need for you in his life. He says "I'm withering" as well for emphasis. The shot ends with him saying "I love you" over and over and leaving you with a bunch of flowers and a picture.

The second was the Tanaka shot. I got my inspiration as the weather that day I was writing was super rainy and freezing, just how I like it. The rain had a depressing mood and I went with it. So, it starts when you get confessed to by Mr Hot Stuff and you reject. He ends up being a stalkerish figure in the shot and after many unsuccessful tries, he decided to take you by force. It ends up as sexual harassment which is a REAL LIFE problem sometimes. So, girls, be careful, really. Anyway, he starts to feel around, you kick his balls and escape to Tanaka's arms. Mr Hot Stuff tried one last time to win you over. It failed and he was fuming that he couldn't have you. This, another REAL LIFE thing. People who don't get what they want, get a super tantrum and end up hurting people. In this case, you are the one on the receiving end. Mr is overcome with rage and plucks your eyes out. Tanaka arrives on the scene in time to see your eyes in Mr Hot's hand (this part is implied in the story, not written) and blood on your face. After the treatment and hospital discharge,you are officially blind and you, obviously, are in a school for the blind. Tanaka goes to your house early in the morning to help you get ready for the day. At the end, he sings the "you are my sunshine" tune to your grave. You died young.This shot is to express care for a severely injured loved one and I do admit, this isn't really that tear-jerking.

The third, Oikawa. I was inspired by writer168's Akatsuki Babysitters? Rewrite's ending where (Spoiler alert) Sakura dies from an illness. I CRIED. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Ok, so, although, again, I did not write that you were severely ill, hoped that once again, through my writing, you all got the idea. The shot is about a very stressed relationship. Well, at least for Oikawa. You are very ill and are on the verge of death. Oikawa visits you every day to keep you company. You do not seem to know your predicament according to Oikawa, and bear a sort of unknowing innocence in your eyes. You and him have this dream of watching a sunset together. When you are able to be out of the hospital, you die. He finds a note which have been working on when you passed. He is deeply touched and deems you 'stupid'. I bet you all are confused why he said that. So, in a big bout of frustration, he just wants to know why you are not one bit upset about staying in a hospital 24/7 or being strapped to a machine day and night or not even being able to see anything other then that same crummy old building out that one window. He says you are 'stupid' for that. He just has nothing else to say. He thinks that it is dumb to be so happy for no reason. He finds that your joy in absolute nothingness is idiotic and strange. He finds it hard to see the world around you as you do. He cannot understand. So, he is confused and frustrated over your death and ends up deeming you 'stupid' for your strange optimism. This shot is basically of a very weary relationship about to snap in two. Also, a lesson here, doesn't matter how dark it is at night, there are always lights on that black canvas. It is all about perspective.

That is all. Actually, Iwaizumi's isn't that sad to be honest. I think it just highlights the importance of appreciating what you have before it is gone. Anyway, thank you all for the reads, the votes, the follows and library adds. I really appreciate that and I thank you all once again for being with me in this writing journey which started merely 7 months ago. Thank you all for inspiring me and supporting me! This dedicated to all of you.

-Lure/Xerb