"I agree," Jimin added.

"I think you both should do it," Taehyung piped up. "Jimin's vocals are slightly higher and Jin's are a little lower. I bet you if they sang it together it would be perfect,"

"Ooh I like that idea," Jungkook said, nodding his head enthusiastically.

"Back to the booth!"

It was nearly noon by the time any of them took a break. Jimin was exhausted and his throat felt a little sore, but he was in a good mood as he pulled out his phone.

To: My Heart
Do you want a coffee?
We're out of the studio
and I wanted to see you
Is that okay?

From: My Heart
Baby you don't need
to ask to come see me
Just show up
And yes, coffee
would be nice love

To: My Heart
I'll see you in a bit

It felt a little weird for Jimin as he made his way outside and across the street to Mei's. He wasn't Yoongi's secretary anymore, and he was sure the new girl was more than capable of doing it herself, but bringing Yoongi coffee always gave Jimin and excuse to be in his office and he wasn't ready to give that up. Otherwise he'd only get to see Jimin in the morning and evening.

It was comforting though, as he returned with Yoongi's coffee in hand, to bring him a coffee. It felt like the old days, a nostalgic feeling of routine that he had grown so used to.

He made his way up to Yoongi's floor, smiling to himself as he went. Several people smiled and waved hello to him as he went. Jimin nodded, and waved back.

Arriving at Yoongi's office, he paused outside and knocked once. He could hear Yoongi inside, speaking with whom he could only assume was the new secretary. "Who is it?"

"It's me," Jimin called back. "I brought coffee,"

"Come on in Jimin,"

The younger pushed the door opened and stepped inside. He shut the door behind him gently and froze.

The woman standing in the room was incredibly pretty, and Jimin wondered whether or not her outfit was appropriate for her current situation. She was dressed professionally but her pencil skirt was quite short and her blouse was unbuttoned to the point where Jimin could see her bra peeking out. She had dark hair that was neatly curled and she wore a minimal amount of makeup. Jimin's eyes darted to where Yoongi was perched on the edge of his desk. He looked slightly uncomfortable in her presence which was quite odd, because Yoongi was rarely uncomfortable. Jimin could already sense that she was going to be a problem.

"Jimin, this is my new secretary," Yoongi said, introducing the two of them. He slowly slid off the edge of the desk.

"I thought it was my job to get coffee?" The woman questioned, glancing to Yoongi. She barely looked at Jimin.

"Old habits die hard," Jimin replied with a forced grin. Sensing some tension between the two, Yoongi cleared his throat and offered Chae a forced smile of his own.

"That's all for now Chae, you're dismissed," Yoongi said, head motioning to the door.

Jimin could sense the falseness in her smile and voice as she grinned at the two of them, bowed and exited. The clicking around of her heels drove both men mad. Jimin set the coffee down on Yoongi's desk and crossed his arms. "I don't like her,"

Yoongi let out a deep sigh. "Neither do I baby, but right now, she's the best. She's got a lot of experience in this field. Kimi said she was more than capable."

"Alright, but if she tried to seduce you, I'm shoving her down the elevator shaft."

and so begins the fuckery