Chapter 24💅👀

Start from the beginning

He is still talking, and I watch the movement of his lips, he is confessing his love for me,  In one night just in the space of minutes that will soon turn to hours two guys have proposed their love for me.
This is driving me insane, just like the feeling I had when I was in the park with Walter the day we went swimming, that's the same way I'm feeling now but this is much stronger, no wonder I get disgusted when I'm with Walter because someone has stolen my heart which I was thinking won't happen anytime soon.

The one thing I've been searching for a long time now, to be in love again and I just found it, but I'm still not sure if I should call it love,its too early to be sure, Am I in love or is it just the Alcohol, I feel myself laughing like a love struck puppy, now all my worries are over, I don't care what people will think ,I just want this guy that makes me smile all day, that goes out of his way to make sure I'm doing great, no wonder I told Walter we are a couple, I've died to be His a long time but I didn't even pay attention to my screaming heart, I've felt something the whole time without knowing.

Win is right, just as I want to think of what Win said earlier, I find myself thinking of the kiss, how his lips taste as he kiss me mercilessly. Its all about longing, love, passion, lust, hunger, anger and everything in between.

His soft lips dance around mine, the sensation is real, I can feel it, the kiss, my thinking is revolving around what I'm doing now, my eyes are shut, I can't keep it open even if I tried to, everything is about the kiss,

I let my hand go round his neck pulling him closer to me making it passionate, he suck on my bottom lip and then his tongue entered my mouth, his long hands found my waist and he pulled me to sit on his lap as I wrap my legs around his waist,

I don't know what I'm doing but I let my mouth open as he forced his tongue inside, taking over my little clueless world causing a moan escape my lips.

He suck my tongue, and drew savor from it, leaving sensitive taste of the champaign he has taken,his breathing reduced and I pray he shouldn't stop, the worst is I don't know who started it, and I don't care, but it shouldn't stop, like he's not thinking the way I'm thinking, he slowly pulls away from the kiss. We both breathe heavily, I've been a girl that holds her breath because I swim a lot but this is more than swimming and I enjoyed every bit of it.

I shyly bury my head in his chest to hide my red cheeks, I gently pull up and he is smiling.

"This is the best kiss ever". He confessed and my cheeks flush again.

" You are my first". I told him.
"You acted like it, and I'm happy to be". He said.
Thoughts of my position now on his lap and what have been going through my head has been confirmed now just from this kiss.

I have feelings for Cole Michaelson, oh no, I've fallen in love with him, I smile sheepishly to my self but more to him and he pulled my head to his chest hugging me tight and he peck the side of my neck, my forehead and my hair.

" let me take you home ". He said and pulled me gently up and we staggered to the car.

Two drunken individuals on the road, we smiled at each other every minute, till he dropped me off at home and he drove away after planting a soft kiss on my lips, I race to my front porch staggering all the way but laugh along at my stupidity, I make my way up the stairs and into my room, not having a bathe, I climb into bed and have my mind wander till I drift into darkness.

"Hey sugar, how are you feeling this afternoon?". Win asked as I walk down the stairs.

" its afternoon already?, well I slept too much, maybe cause of the hangover or something,
Girl you should have at least woken me up early ". I said groaning  loud.