7

7.

Demi's

I let out a sigh of relief as I arrive home after a night of working hard. Around Christmas time its always so busy at work, probably because a lot of people feel lonely around this time. Just like I do. It's been 26 hours & 36 minutes since I last saw Eva at the beach and ever since then I have this lonely and empty feeling inside. I have literally no one anymore. No one would even miss me if I died. Dying. That's all I want. It's then when an idea pops in my head. I walk around in my apartment looking for the right stuff. Drugs, cocaine & pills, bottles full of alcohol and last my blades.

No one would miss me right?

Eva's pov

Christmas time. I used to love Christmas. I would love to walk into to the hospital and see the big Christmas tree in the middle of the hall. I used to love telling some of the patients they could go home for few days because of the holidays. I even loved comforting the patients who weren't allowed to go home for the holidays.

But now all I feel is loniness and emptiness. Christmas used to be a family time for me but now I won't be able to spend Christmas with any of my family members. Damn I missed my family and Demi so much. Its been 6 days since Demi left me alone at the beach, were I have slept one night, the other five nights I have stayed over at Alison's. She and her family even invited me to celebrate the holidays with them and I ,happily, accepted that. But of course it wouldn't be the same. Only one day left till Christmas.

"Eva" Leah interrupts my thoughts "4 days ago someone ,who attempted suicide, was brought in and she able to leave the hospital today but she wanted to see you before she would leave."

"I don't remember having a patient who attempted suicide" frown.

"I know" Leah nods "she isn't your patient but she really wanted to see you"

"Oh okay, which room?" I ask.

"517"

With that I walk to that room as soon as possible, wondering who's in there. I open the door and see a girl or women with short black hair, facing me with her back.

Demi? Why would she want to see me? Why did she attempted suicide?

"Eva?" Demi has turned herself around.

"Demi. What do you want from me?" it sounded ruder than it was supposed to be.

"Eva... as you probably know, I've attempted suicide." I nod "And they wanted to send me to rehab because well... they found out about my drugs & alcohol use as well as me cutting myself. But I don't wanna go there... I don't need that but ,Eva, I have another plan. It's Christmas tomorrow. That's all about family, right?"

"Go on." I settle myself down on the edge of her hospital bed.

"I'm gonna do what you told me Eva. I'm going back to my family." I spy a some tears in Demi's eyes.

"Oh but that's great. I'm proud of you." I tell her, not sure why she wanted to it to tell me.

"There's one other thing I need" Demi looks right into my eyes "That's you ,Eva, I need you."

"Ohh" I stare out of the window a bit for continuing. "Look Demi, I've already told that I'm in love with you... But you're s stripper and..."

Demi interrupts me. "I'm willing to give that up. For you but most of all for myself. so Eva Grace Hemmings, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Demi that's... yeah of course I wanna be your girlfriend" Before I was done talking our lips already touched each other.

Demi's pov