4

4

Eva's pov

I yawn and rub in my eyes as I wake up the morning after my date with Demi.We actually had a lot of fun. After we came back from the park we went out for dinner. We talked, made out a lot and we're basically in a relationship now. Kinda, sort off... I don't know exactly, she haven't asked me officially yet. Well if we talk in Facebook language I should probably put 'it's complicated' in my relationship status.

I lay peaceful in my bed ,thinking about my amazing date with Demi while butterflies fly through my stomach, for a few more minutes. That's until I hear yelling coming from downstairs.

"Eva, come here now!" My dad's voice sounds threatening and that's when I notice. Suddenly the butterflies are out of my stomach and my gaze goes through my room. My empty room. All that's left are my closet, writing desk and the bed I'm l laying on. My gaze turn to my bedroom door and I see a few bags standing there. What the fuck happened while I was asleep?

"Eva!" Dad yells from downstairs again, sounding impatient this time. I swallowed hard, afraid for what's coming next. Carefully I step out of my bed and walk downstairs.

"What's going on? Why is my room empty?" I ask as I arrive in the living room. My whole family is sitting there. Both dad and Samuel look at me, angry. David head is bowed down and I know him ,as my twin, goon enough to know that he's feeling pitty for me for whatever the reason might be. Rachel's arms are around mom's neck and it looks like they are both crying.

"Eva" My dad starts "You're no longer welcome in this house."

"Wait, what, I don't understand?" I said confused.

"Oh I think you do understand, Eva. Mr. & Mrs. Keyes saw you yesterday." Dad tells me withheld anger.

I frown "Yesterday?"

"Yeah yesterday. At the park. Kissing. A girl." It's Samuel who says it this time and then it suddenly hits me.

"You're exiling me out of this family because I like girls?" it came out as a whisper.

"Yes I am. You're no longer my daughter." Dad says it without any emotion, like he doesn't even care.

"You just can't... Dad... Mom please say something!" I said hopeless.

Mom looks at me "I don't want a gay daughter."

I look around and see everyone ,except David, agree with mom. I slowly nod "Well I guess you don't have a daughter then."

I turn around to pick up my bag from my bedroom. As I run back from that stairs, David is standing under it.

"Hey sis" I hear him swallow hard as he hugs me "I will miss you so much. You're my twin sister. You're the only one who really understands me, I don't know how to live in this house without you. But I will survive, and you have to survive too. Give me a call whenever you need me. I will always be there, we are twins and we will always have a connection. I have something, a promise from me to you that I'll never leave you and you will always stay the same for me." I grabbed something out of the pocket of his jeans and put it on my neck and putting another one around his neck. "Matching twin necklaces." His whispered before kissing me on my cheek. "I love you Eva."

I swallow the lump in my throat. "I love you too Dave."

And with that I walk out of the front door of this house for the last time. Abandoned by my own family.

I carried my two bags and walk out of my street, not knowing where to go. Usually I would go to Alison but since she's out of town and I have no other friend there's only one option left, Demi.

I arrive tired at Demi's house after walking 8 miles. I ring the bell. It takes Demi a few minutes to open the door, which scares me a bit.

"Hi" I start unsure as she finally open the door. "You know my parents kicked me out and I wonder if---"

"Eva" Demi cuts me off "I don't have time for you." Another women appears at the door, starting to kiss Demi's neck which makes Demi moan and without saying another word she slams the door right before my nose.

I swallow hard to keep myself from crying as I slowly walk away from Demi house while the moaning gets louder.

I hang my head down. I should have known I couldn't go to Demi. I should have known her & I can't be anything serious. I mean she's a stripper, I probably never meant anything to hear.

---------------------------------------------------

You all feel pitty for Eva? Well life isn't just a fairy tale.

Sorry for this being kinda short but thank you for all the votes and comments, they mean the world to me!