6

6.

Eva's pov

"Goodmorning you lazy ass, get out of that bed of mine." 

I open my eyes and see Demi walking in. Her hair and clothes are messy and red lipstick is all over her face. I feel jealousy going through my heart. "So you had one busy night?"

"Mhm" Demi nods as she walks into the bathroom, leaving me alone. I stare at the ceiling and try to keep myself from crying. I've been sleeping here for one night and I already get jealous of the idea that Demi has been sleeping and showing herself to other women all night. We are not even in a relationship yet.

I slowly put my feet out of the bed as I hear the shower running in the bathroom. Demi's voice singing 'Stay with me' gives me chills. This voice... she should do so much more with it.

"Eva you need a shower too, right? Join me!" I hear her yell as she finished the song. I don't think a second but jump out of bed and undress myself right away. I walk to the bathroom and open the door to see Demi. Her back is turned to me and the shower water is running over her body.

"You gotta hurry!" She screams, not realizing that I'm already there.

"Already here, babe." I place my lips on her wet shoulders and she turns around with a grin on her face. Her hands are running over my curves as we kiss. 

"We need to talk." I whisper "About what kind of relationship we have."

"I know" Demi pulls me closer to her "But first let me finish this"

I'm way to turned on to even protest. I smile as Demi smashes her lips against mine again. I let my hands rest on her ass as she leads us out of the shower into her bed.

"Oh Eva..." Demi moans as I kiss her neck, leaving a hickey. Both of our bodies are still wet as I kiss my way down from Demi's boobs to her clit. With my tongue I lick all around here G-spot before putting my fingers in her. Her nails are scratching my back and her toes are curling as I move my fingers in and out of her. 

"I never knew anything could make me wetter than a shower but look; here you are." Demi says as we kiss after I'm done. Suddenly she turns me around so I'm on my back and she's on top of me. "My turn"

~~~~~~~~

It was after a short nap when I noticed what I didn't notice during the sex. Demi was still laying in my arms, slightly snoring while her arms are wrapped around a pillow and I could see her left wrist. It was full of red little lines which I saw before in the hospital. I look around the room and still see the  in same things as I saw when I was here for the first time. The floor full of bottles alcohol and the table full of lines with white powder. I swallowed hard as I realize that the girl ,who I'm falling in love with, has some serious problems.

Suddenly theirs weight lifted from my arms and Demi is sitting straight up in bed. "So are you ready to go to the beach?"

"Beach?" I ask in confusing, not remembering we talked about that.

"Yeah like you said with should talk about 'us' and there's not such a better thing to do that on the beach while picnicking." 

"So you're romantic too?" I smirk "And that for a stripper."

"oh shut up" Demi shoves my shoulder a bit "go get dressed"

I smile and walk to the bathroom to put on my jeans and white thank top with a black leather jacket over it. Once I'm done with my make-up I walk into the room to see Demi standing there, all dressed and with a big picnic basket in her hand. "Let's go" Demi says and we walk to her car and drive to the beach.

It's the early afternoon when we arrive there and since it's winter there are not much people on the beach.

Demi spreads a plaid and lays it on the beach and join her to sit on it. We put our food and drinks out of the basket. For a few minutes none of us speaks. We just sit here and watch the sea. The waves are coming and go back again. It's like they take all of your problems with them into the sea.

"So..." I break the silence "What kind of relationship do we have?"

she lets out a sigh "I don't know Eva... I like you a lot. I'm 100% in love with you. But I'm a troubled girl with a lot of problems and addictions. I'm a stripper... I don't know how you feel about me but could you handle the fact that I'm a stripper?"

"Well..." I say while I run my left hand through the sand "I'm in love with you to Demi and I do know you have a lot of trouble. I saw the cuts on your wrists, I saw the empty alcohol bottles and the white powder in your house but I know you're way more worth than this and I wanna help you realize that. But Demi I can't have a girlfriend who's a stripper. I can't handle the fact that I will wake up in the morning, knowing that my girlfriend had sex with other women all night. I'm sorry Demi I can't do that... but you, do you love me enough to give up stripping?"

"I can't... I never finished school or something." The sadness in Demi's eyes make my heart break.

"But Demi you have an amazing voice. Why don't go back to your family? Why don't go to a record-label and tell them that you're the Demi Lovato from camp rock? You have an amazing voice! Please Demi I can't have a stripper as girlfriend." 

"Well then you don't have a girlfriend." Demi stares at the sea for a few more minutes before standing up and looking at me one last time. She walks away ,to her car, leaving me alone with the picnic stuff. 

I lay my head down and look at the sky. Alison is still not back it town yet but she will be tomorrow so I can go to hers than but it looks like tonight I gotta stripe something of my bucket list; Sleeping under the stars.

-----------------------------------

ohh well it's been 2 weeks since I last updated and I'm so so sorry. It's just that I'm so busy with school. But I won't let you all wait this long again.