5

5

Demi's pov

Headache overwhelms as I wake up Sunday morning. I probably went crazy yesterday night since I had a nigh off and it was Saturday. I grab next to me to find the aspirins, which are always next to my bed, but instead of feeling the the aspirins I feel warm body next to me. I groan and turn around to see who it is.

A stranger.

And that's when it hits me. I suddenly remember what happened yesterday night. Eva standing broken for my door. I don't remember what she said exactly but I remember that I was being rude to the girl I'm in love with, only because I was to obsessed for sex a stranger would give me. What kind of person am I?

 Without paying any attention to the women next to me, I jump out of bed and put on some clothes after brushing my teeth. At this point I don't even care about showering. Since it's Sunday, there's only one place Eva could possible be. The church.

Eva's pov

I wake up on some cold and hard stool near the train station. My bag in under my head and I'm freezing cold. I wrap my arms around myself to get it a bit hotter.

In the distance I hear the bells of the church calling me to come. I stretch my back a bit before deciding that I am going to church. My parents can ban me from home, but they can't ban me from church too.

I walk through the streets of Dallas ,carrying my bag with me, before arriving at church. I smile at the sight at all those people walking into the church. It's almost christmas, the best time to go to church. It's always so cosy and everyone seems so much nicer, well... except for my parents apparently.

It takes me a few minutes to recognize the girl who's standing before the door, like she's waiting on someone. Her black/blue hair, the long black jacket, the cigarette in her hand... Demi.

Step for step I walk to her, feeling a bit mad that she dares to come here.

"Demi?"

"Eva!" She turns around "I'm so sorry, I---"

Suddenly someone interrupts her.

"Eva Grace Hemmings!" I turn around to see my dad standing there, his head red from anger "Didn't I tell that I never wanted to see you again. How do you dare to show up a church, you sinner. You even brought that a girl with you." His attention is suddenly on Demi "I don't know who or what you are but stay the hell away from my daughter. You ,satans child, turned my daughter into a sinner."

Demi narrows here eyes while looking at my dad. "I didn't turn her into a sinner. Being gay isn't even a sin. Your daughter was always a lesbian and I'm really sorry for you but you can't change that, you selffish man. You make it sound like a choice but would Eva choose to be abandoned by her own family? I don't think so. Now go walk into the church with that hypocritical face of yours."

My eyes widen, woah go Demi.

My dad shakes his head and glares at both me and Demi before walking away.

"You didn't have to do that." I tell Demi, still confused what she's doing her.

"Hm yeah I had to, now come with me." She grabs my hand and lead me to some tiny wall, she place herself on the edge of it and tells me to do the same.

"Now, I want you to listen to me. Eva,what happened yesterday makes me feel so guilty, who am I even? You needed me but I wasn't there for you and I am so so sorry. You know why? I know I have known you for only a few weeks but I feel myself slowly falling in love with you..."

"Demi..." I speak soflty but she shakes her head "No, let me speak."

"So I'm slowly falling in love with you but... but I can't Eva, I can't. I'm a stripper, I can't have a relationship and I dont know what to do and..." She suddenly bursts out in tears. I wrap my arms around her and comfort her. 

"Demi I feel the same about you, especially after our date but I can't have a relationship with you if you keep fucking random girls. I know it's your job but there are other options for you, too. Options which are way better than the stuff you do right now." I tell Demi.

She sighs and checks her watch. "let's go to my house, I have to get ready for work and I don't want you to sleep on the streets again so you'll sleep in my bed night tonight, I will probably not even come home till tomorrow morning so..."

I nod and bit my lip. "You promise we will talk about this tomorrow?"

"Mhm" She leans in and her lips touches mine, they move in sync until Demi carefully shoves her tongue in my mounth. I softly moan from pleasure.

This is what my heart really wants but my minds tells me different. Can I ever be in love with this girl, a stripper who will probably break my heart anyway?

------------------------------------------------------

hm... you think there's hope for Eva and Demi?

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE AMOUNT OF READS/VOTES/COMMENTS THIS STORY ALREADY HAS ASDFGHJKL