"I'm sure this time he will realize he is only hurting you when he hurts himself. And of course Jimin puts you first. You are carrying his pups after all. And he loves you." She smiles at me. I blush and sigh.

"I know.. I know that very well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

I hope she's okay.

I sigh irritatedly at my wolf. This is the 7th time in the last hour that he has expressed that.

'She's fine.'

How can you be so sure? She's our mate. We should always be worried.

'I know, of course I'm worried but for her sake, let's not stress over this. She will feel it and it will affect her as much as me.'

My wolf grumbles quietly. I sigh as I sit in bed and sweep my hair back. Glancing at my phone, I debate whether I should call or not.

To hell with it. They know I'm overprotective.

Five rings go by before they finally pick up.

"H-hello?" Hoseok's voice asks quietly. I hear quiet mumbling in the back. I furrow my brows.

"Hey Hoseok, why are you answering Jungkook's phone?"

The other side of the line falls quiet.

"Hey Jimin." Jin's voice echos weirdly. The heck?

"Hyung? Are you okay? You sound off."

"I'm fiNe." His voice cracks.

"Mmmm.." I make a sound of suspicion. A new voice answers.

"Hey Chim. What's up?" Taehyung asks a little too calmly.

"Taehyung? What's going on? Why are you guys passing the phone around. If you all want to say hi, just put it on speaker."

"Uh- Okay you're on speaker. And nothings going on. Why do you ask?"

I hear a squeak in the background noise.

"Okay, what are you guys hiding."

The line goes quiet.

"What are you not telling me." I demand in my stern voice. I can hear the vampires telling Jin to hold it together. "Jin-hyung."

I hear a sigh. "Seoyeon.."

My body tenses. "What about her? Is she okay? Are the pups okay?" I sit up nervously.

I TOLD YOU!

I huff annoyed at my wolf.

"It's nothing now, she just didn't have enough blood to drink from you earlier. We had her take some from Taehyung."

I growl into the phone.

"Hold on Jimin, before you get mad.. We had no choice. Her eyes were turning black. You know what that means right?"

My snarl retracts and my expression softens. "Of course I know.." I say softly. Suddenly I'm realizing that they were only protecting Seoyeon.

"So you know why we had to. She fought us at first, she was trying to follow your wishes but.."

"It's fine. I understand. Thank you.."

"You're welcome." Namjoon replies before Yoongi butts in.

"Yeah, you're welcome. I was the one who convinced the stubborn b-"

"Don't." I growl. Yoongi huffs.

"Yah! What are enough guys doing with my phone!"

That's all I hear before the call ends. I look at my phone in amusement before opening my texts.

Nothing from her.

I pout and type in a message.

My Galaxy⭐️💜

Good night sweetheart. Kiss the
pups goodnight for me.😘🥰❤️💛
Delivered>

I sigh as I place my phone down and charge it. It's pretty late, she probably fell asleep. I smile to myself imagining her pouty face that she makes while she sleeps.

Tiredly, I tuck myself into bed and close my eyes.

I gasp and sit up alarmed. I glance around and feel around my abdomen. The hell..? I rub my face and glance at the time with hooded eyes.

6am

"It was just a nightmare.." I had thought someone stabbed me.

I sigh and chuckle to myself. Suddenly as I'm about to settle back down, I wince.  My stomach feels as if it's being tightened. I gasp and open my eyes once it disappears.

"What the hell.." I check my stomach for any wounds or bruises. Confused, I sit for a moment and think. My eyes widen suddenly as I rush out of bed and grab my phone.

"Pick up.. pick up god dammit."

'Are you okay?'

I mind link the person in mind while I wait. No response. God dammit.

The phone finally picks up.

"Hello?" Jin's groggy voice answers.

"Where is Seoyeon?"