Nine

I look at Taehyung in shock and stand up.

"H-he agreed?" I whisper in disbelief. Taehyung nods proudly.

"Hard for a wolf to deny seeing their mate.." he smirks knowing that I had to agree now.

"W-what about the hunter-" Taehyung cut me off.

"The hunter was captured and eliminated. There's going to be a big celebration today to congratulate Jimin. Also.." Taehyung pauses and smirks. "Have you figured out how to control your speed?"

Well apparently I'm a fast learner since I was side to side with Taehyung, heading towards the pack house at lightning speed. When we stopped, I stood there in a daze.

"Wow.. that was.." I took a breath in and put a hand over my racing heart.

"Amazing? Yeah. It's fun. Let's go get you ready." Taehyung brags before dragging me to a room upstairs. There stood two lower ranked females of the pack.

"Do your magic ladies.." Taehyung smirks and pushes me in the room before closing the doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look in the mirror and gasp.

"Oh my.."

"Uhm

"Uhm.. Tae.." I mumble to Taehyung who stands behind me. He hums. "Why is it.. so.. nice?" I turn to him.

"This is a big event because it is the celebration of the new alpha of the second most powerful pack to roam the world at the moment. And... if your conversation goes well, you will be presenting yourself as Jimin's mate and the potential Luna of the pack." He smirks walking away.

"H-hold up what-" I squeak as I run after him. I follow him into a room. "Tae what do you mean I'll be presenting myself!" I look at him in concern.

"You should ask Jimin yourself. Have fun~" Taehyung laughs and closes the doors behind him, exiting the room.

"You look beautiful.." I jump out of surprise when I hear the voice behind me. My heart stops and my wolf goes crazy.

 My heart stops and my wolf goes crazy

There stands Jimin in a suit. He dyed his hair a new color.. looks good.

Looks sexy!

I chuckle at Solar. He raises an eyebrow.

"Are we just going to stand here looking at each other or are we going to save what we have left of a relationship." I look up and see his annoyed expression. I clear my throat.

Here goes nothing..

I explain to him everything. The weird things that happened to me since I turned 18 and what I thought it was until I found out that I was a crossbreed. What really happened to my parents and that I really had no idea that I wasn't human.

"And I never lied to you... Not intentionally... but I'm still so sorry... I understand if you want to reject me as your mate.." I bow down to him respectfully, showing him that I'm very sorry. I stay in that position until I feel him touch my shoulder. I stand straight and avoid eye contact.

"I've been wanting to find my mate since forever. I always dreamed of it when I was a pup.. so I'm not going to reject you cause that would hurt. A lot. And I also want to say sorry. Sorry for not letting you explain sooner.." he smiles softly as he lifts my chin to look at him. "And don't be ashamed of what you are... you are a beautiful and a very powerful being." He captures my lips with his and kisses me passionately.

My wolf howls in delight. I unintentionally nip at his lower lip with my fangs. He pulls away from me and I see his lips.

"A-ah your bleeding.. god sorry. I just grew in my fangs a few hours ag-" I paused when he chuckled.

"It's fine.. you can heal it anyways. Also your eyes are beautiful.." Jimin caresses my face. I blush under his gaze.

"I can? How.." I ask quietly, not wanting him to go out into the crowd with a bleeding lip.

"Use your tongue.." He whispered against my lips. I did as he said and licked his lips. When I pulled away, the blood and wound was gone. I was shook. He laughed.

"You might want to take lessons from Namjoon, Tae, or Yoongi about your vampire abilities. I will help with your werewolf side.. But right now.." he hooks his arm around mine. "We have an event to go to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stand at the top of the staircase as Jungkook announces us.

"Behold the new Alpha of Blood Rose pack, Park Jimin. As well as the potential Luna, and mate of Park Jimin, Lee Seoyeon." Jungkook bowed his head as did the rest of the pack and visitors. I look at Jimin and he smiles proudly at me. God I'm lucky..

The rest of the event we never left each other's side. We went around greeting the guests and got congratulated by both the pack members and our visitors.

I also finally met Jimin's parents.

"Dear Seoyeon.. please take care of this chaotic pup for us okay? I know he can be a handful but don't give up." Jimin's father begs me in a joking tone. I giggle as Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Have you two sealed the bond yet?" His mother asked eagerly. I blushed.

"Ahem.. no. No yet mom." Jimin cleared his throat. She frowned.

"Aw that's too bad. I want to see pups!" She says excitedly. My face burns even more at the idea of having kids with Jimin.

I would love to but..

Quit being a wuss

'Easy for you to say. But I'm scared of the pain..'

What pain? And I thought you enjoyed pain you kinky bitch.

'First of all, language missy. And I'm scared of the knotting! You know.. it's extremely painful.'

Solar rolls her eyes.

Just trust Jimin.

"Seoyeon?" I blink and see Jimin waving his hand in front of me.

"A-ah sorry. Got distracted by Solar.." I smiled nervously. He looked at me confused. "O-oh Solar is my wolf's name.."

"Ohh, that makes sense. Uhm mom, dad, we will see you later okay?" Jimin smiles and hugs his parents. I do the same. Jimin's mother whispers something in my ear before pulling away.

"I expect pups~" I blush and judging by Jimin's expression, she must've said the same thing to him too. I chuckle and take his hand.

After the party, most people left to go back to their territories. Some people stayed for the night since they traveled farther to get here. Jimin and I changed and met each other in his room.

As I sit on his bed, my phone starts to ring. I furrow my eyebrows. Unknown number..

Jimin nudges me and signals to the phone in my hand. I shrug and pick up.

"Hello? Who's this?" I ask curiously into the phone.

"Hey Seoyeon.."