Thirty-four

A week later

There's been a lot going on this past week. First, there's Jungkook's and Rose's conversation that didn't go as Jungkook planned but it wasn't bad either.

Jungkook had explained the whole werewolf thing to Rose and that she was his mate. She was a bit shocked to say the least but agreed to accept him. She only asked for a week to think about everything before coming back. Jungkook had been moping around but we remind him that it could've went worse.

Second, the second battle is in a week. Rumor has it that the enemy pack is working with witches now, which now affects how we are training our fighters. They're training with wolfsbane now, to get used to the weakening. Nonetheless, we are confident with the our pack and our ally combined as well as Taehyung's coven fighting along side us.

And third, I've been continuously throwing up my food. Not to mention, Solar isn't communicating with me often like she used to. I have major fatigue and not a lot of energy either.

That's why I'm sitting in Jin's office as he runs some tests. Well, that and the fact that Jimin is going crazy with concern with me being in this condition.

"Well I think I may of found the problem.. you said Solar has been.. distant?" Jin turns to me and pulls off his gloves. I nod. "Hm.. when was the last time you shifted?"

I pouted my lips as I think back. That time when Jimin and I went to that cabin..

I blush at the memory.

"I guess a little more than a month ago. Why?"

Jin frowns. "Seoyeon! That's too long! No wonder you're sick, your wolf is ill! You have to shift at least once every month to keep yourself from getting weak."

I get startled by Jin's sudden shouting. Jimin barges in suddenly.

"Why are you yelling? What's wrong?" He asks inquisitively, both worry and irritation in his eyes. Jin rolls his eyes.

"I told you to wait outside!" Jin scolded and Jimin purses his lips.

"Kinda hard when I hear you suddenly start shouting at my pregnant mate." Jimin challenges back and Jin sighs in defeat.

"Seoyeon hasn't shifted in over a month. That's why she's been feeling sick."

Jimin's eyes nearly popped out of his head before he narrowed them at me. I shift nervously as he walks over to me and picks me up.

"H-hey what you doing! Jimin!" I squeak. Jimin ignores me and thanks Jin before heading out of the pack house.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Don't ignore me!" I shout slightly louder, not liking the fact that I'm being ignored.

"What are you two up to now?" I hear a voice and turn my head to see Taehyung standing beside Jungkook on the stairs. Before I could answer, Jimin opens the front door and walks out.

I growl lowly. "Jimin that was rude!"

The farther we get from the pack house, I notice Jungkook and Taehyung follow us.

"Alpha!" Jungkook calls while Jimin stays quiet and walks to the nearby field. He places me down behind a bush and a tree.

I look at him weirdly as he keeps his back to me.

"Uh Jimin? What are you doing?"

He sighs frustratedly and turns his head. "You need to shift. Just get out of your clothes and turn. I don't want you staying sick like this for much longer.." He mumbles the last part to himself. I pout.