Forty-seven

I was gently singing to the pups before I got startled by the knock on the door. I turn my head and spot Jimin smiling as he leans on the door frame.

"You never told me you could sing." He chuckles as he walks over to me.

I blush and look away. "I'm not good.. it's just a small hobby."

He shakes his head. "You would've been a good member to our group."

I pout my lips in confusion and look at him. He blinks then makes an 'o' with his mouth in realization.

"I never told you much about my past have I?" He chuckles as I shake my head. He sighs and takes a seat on the bed next to me, allowing me to lie back and cuddle with him.

"Well as you know.. the 7 of us grew up together. I was 16 around the time.. we all wanted to form a music group. We had the skills and training.. but when we asked our parents.. they refused. But us being rebels, we did it anyways. Eventually though, our parents found out and they were not happy at all."

Flashback No One's POV

"Jin you have to lean a little more to the right." JHope instructs. Jin groans and pouts.

"Come on hyung it's just a little more." Jungkook comes over and helps Jin stretch. Jimin chuckles with Tae at the interaction.

"Okay one more time from the top. But only if we get it right this time." JHope orders sternly.

While the group is rehearsing No More Dream, the door suddenly slams open. Jungkook just so happened to be carrying Jimin at the time for the choreography and drops him.

"Park Jimin!"

Jimin groans and looks up, horror suddenly striking him as well as the other six.

"Appa- what are you-"

"You decide to drop your duties. Just like that." Jimin's father stands tall over Jimin. Jimin gulps and shakes his head.

"N-no of course not father it's just-"

"Stand up."

Jimin shoots up and stands straight. He glances back at his other members that watch him with worried expressions.

"You. The future alpha.. you allow yourself to get pulled into this. Along with your future beta and the best medical student in our pack. Don't you think you took away the most important members of the future pack?" Jimin's father scolds. "Answer me!"

"Of course I know! You just don't trust us! You didn't give us a chance to even compromis-"

A loud slap is heard as a hand is brought across Jimin's face. Jimin stands there in shame and anger as his father storms out. Jimin's mother shakes her head in disappointment and steps towards her son.

"Jimin.. I know you want this.. I know you all want this.." she looks up to the other members. "But it's too dangerous.. if anyone found out what you guys are.. you'll be targeted by not just hunters but everyone. People will be scared of you no matter what you say. You are all so very talented but I'm afraid you were all born into the wrong lives to pursue your dreams."

End of flashback Seoyeon's POV

"So we came back to the pack.. and were put on lock down for a few years.. we had lost our parents trust. I could've become alpha long ago but.." Jimin pauses and presses his lips into a thin line.

"I understand.. honestly I think your parents had a good reason to stop you but at the same time you should've been given a chance." I gently rub the back of his hand with my thumb. He hums in response.