Fifteen

For the rest of the week, Jimin and I spent our time inside the house together. We haven't left the house but we do FaceTime and call the pack to let them know what's going on. Also, Jimin doesn't want me to leave the house while I'm in this heat. He's become overprotective of me but I don't mind. We're also a lot closer.

Today is our last day in the house before going back to the pack. We still didn't seal the bond. We both know that the pack will be disappointed that they still don't have an official Luna but they know that we are taking our time.

Speaking of disappointment.. Solar and Jimin are both a bit disappointed except that Solar expresses it.. aggressively. Jimin understands me and doesn't speak out about it. Of course seeing this makes me guilty since I'm his mate and I want to please him but I don't think I was physically ready. I've apologized many times but he is still so patient. I don't deserve him..

"How're you feeling?" I hear Jimin ask me as he walks into the kitchen.

"I'm feeling normal. So glad that I only get this 4 times a year-" I shiver at the thought of getting it like a period, every 4 weeks. He raises an eyebrow as he back hugs me.

"Is it that painful? Worse than your period?" He nuzzles into my neck.

"Very. It's like I'm being burned alive from the inside out!" I cry dramatically. Jimin chuckles.

"Guess I'm in for a treat once I get my cycle. Now that I've found you I guess it will be intense like you experienced." Jimin pecks my lips when I turn around. I blush as he laughs amused. "After what we've done, you're still blushing from just a small kiss?" He teases and I blush more. Damn tease I swear..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone rings as I'm sitting on the couch watching TV while Jimin cooks. I've never been good at cooking.. I either get frustrated when something goes wrong or I tend to experiment a little too much. I set up my phone for the FaceTime call and answer.

"Hey Rose." I smile. She beams back and waves.

"Heyyyyy Seoyeon~ how have you been?" She asks as she props up her phone for the call.

"I've been good. A lot has happened but I'll tell you later." I smile nervously at her thinking about the incident with Felix. I might need to talk with Jimin about that too..

Suddenly I feel the couch dip next to me and Jimin puts a hand around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Hello Rose. We didn't meet properly before." Jimin says causally with a lazy smile as he leans back. Rose starts getting excited.

"No, we haven't. You clearly know my name. And that I'm Seoyeon's best friend.. what's your relationship with Seoyeon?" Rose asks eagerly, leaning forward in her seat. I chuckle at her cute behavior.

"I'm Park Jimin, Seoyeon's fiancé." He smiles proudly and Rose's mouth drops. I hold up my left hand that holds the simple but elegant diamond ring on my fourth finger. Jimin had given this to me earlier. It acted as proof for our fake human identities since werewolves don't really marry. We also decided to hold a fake wedding for the humans in our lives, which wasn't many, but we still are going to.

"Wow you two move really fast.. " Rose says quietly before tearing up. My alarm goes up and I sit up in my seat.

"Rose what's wrong?" I asked concerned. She shakes her head and sniffles.

"I thought you would never move on after your first kiss with that jerk-" my expression falls flat at the low confidence that my friend has for me. Jimin laughs.

I roll my eyes and turn to Jimin.

"Weren't you cooking dinner?" I raise an eyebrow and he chuckles.

"I left it to cool down for longer cause you hate hot food." I look at him confused and he shakes his head playfully. "When we eat with our p-, friends, you make subtle faces when eating. You burn yourself often but don't want to seem rude so you eat food when it's too hot for your liking."

Rose claps and I sit there speechless.

"Wow. I approve of this man. Dedicated and observant." Rose praises and Jimin smiles proudly. I just stare at him and blink.

"I just want to say something to Jimin." Rose says to break the silence of my shock. Jimin sits up and looks at her expectantly.

"Just to help y'all out. Seoyeon has a pain kink. It's strange since she can't stand internal pain but she likes things like pulling her hair and maybe smack her ass, I'm not sure but stuff like that."

The room goes silent and I go into a coughing fit. Jimin looks at me amused and pats my back. He turns back to the camera and smiles.

"Thanks for the info Rose. I'll keep that in mind.." he laughs lightly and says the last sentence quietly so that only I hear. I'm seriously going to kill this girl..

After the call with Rose, we ate dinner in silence. But it was a nice peaceful silence. Until Jimin broke it..

"So.. pain kink huh?" Jimin smirks when my face goes red. I cough and wipe my mouth, glaring at Jimin. He chuckles. "What? It's my job to know.. Rose just saved me the time of finding out myself.."

I roll my eyes and continue eating. When I'm done, I put down my utensils. I stand up and accidentally drop my napkin. I bend down to reach for it but instantly sit back up when something comes into contact with my ass..

I gasp and blush wildly, eyes wide looking at Jimin. He only laughs and smirks.

"Just testing.. you were tempting me." He chuckles mischievously.

I pick up my plate and start mumbling incoherent words as I walk to the sink and wash the dishes.

"Gotta say.. I never have been one to flirt with a female like that.. but with you I think I might just do that." I hear Jimin speak as he walks up behind me with his dish. He reaches over and places his plate in the sink. I grumpily mumble and blush.

"It turns me on.." he smirks against my neck and lightly taps my ass again before walking away.

I hear him laugh from upstairs when I shout at him.

"Stop being a fucking tease, Park!"