Chapter 5 (Part 2)

Taikocho took me to her room. I admired how spacious and luxurious it was. The walls were painted red, and the floor was a smooth wood.

The bed had many sheets and pillows, and as far as I was concerned it was softer than the clouds in the sky looked. It looked big enough for an entire family to sleep on. Although it was probably small in comparison to the demon king's bed.

I turned around to see that Taikocho was completely nude. She put the clothes she was wearing into a sack next to her dresser and set out the clothes she was going to wear the next day. While she was facing away I noticed that the fur from her tail ran right up her spine and up to her hair.

She turned back around and asked, "Aren't you going to get undressed?" I took off my dress but left my underwear on. Then she came over and took them off for me and put my stuff in the same hamper as hers.

"Are their any nightgowns?" I asked knowing that most people slept in separate clothing than what they wore during the day. "This place is full of traditions from all around the world. Beastkins traditionally don't wear anything to bed, and the females traditionally shave their legs chest and under region, whilst the men traditionally don't shave anything their whole lives. While you live here you will accept and not taunt these traditions. This includes ones that may seem weird to you."

She took a small pause and then continued. "What I'm trying to say, Yurizu, is that if you stay in another person's home you need to do as they do, whether that be praying before you eat or leaving your shoes at the door. So even if it's just for these few nights, you'll sleep without your garments just like you would have to in another beastkin's room."

She picked me up and put me under the covers. She then followed by getting in the bed herself. She then used magic to put out the candles and other lights illuminating the room.

It felt warm and peaceful under those covers. But, for some reason, I couldn't sleep. Even after what felt like hours of trying, my eyes couldn't stay closed.

I turned toward Taikocho to see if she was still awake. Even in the total darkness, I could see her sharp fangs, red hair, and glistening skin. She was fast asleep, but her body still moved.

Her unconscious body grabbed my petite one and pulled it in. My face was pushed up to her huge bosom, outside of my nose I could barely breathe. But, it felt more like a hug than her trying to smother me to death.

If the size of her chest was smaller and she was as skinny as me it would almost feel like my mother was hugging me again. I could smell the sweat off her skin, it was almost like she was having a nightmare and was hugging me for comfort. But bare skin touching each other felt weird, but at least it was with another woman, if it was with a man I wouldn't have been able to compose myself.

I tried my best to hug her back but my small hands barely passed her breasts. But, feeling this much at peace somehow made me tired. So I fell asleep in another woman's breasts and woke up well rested with no one else in the room.