~CHAPTER 13~

Marinette's POV
After we came back, everyone began fussing over both of us. Surprising everyone, Chloe came over, apologizing profusely and hugging me closer. Blinking back tears, I accepted her apology- if she promised to be nicer. She immediately said yes, drawing me in even closer. I guess Chloe's trying to turn over a new leaf. Which is great!

When we were seated on the plane, I fell asleep AGAIN on Adrien, but he didn't really seem to care. We've become closer ever since I told him my secret but it still nerves me to think he might find out I'm Ladybug. Wait... Ladybug.
SHOOT, I FORGOT ABOUT TIKKI.

As soon as I got to the bathroom (still aboard the plane), I looked in my purse to find Tikki, sleeping peacefully, curled up in a ball. I grabbed a cookie and placed it in the purse, trying not to disturb her, and closed the bag.

We got off the plane, caught a bus to the camp and checked in (it took a VERY long time; it seemed that the camp was pretty popular!). We walked along a dirt road until FINALLY reached the cabins.

(A/N: Just imagine several of these lined up next to each other!)

Even though I had seen the pictures before, the view still took my breath away.

My great-grandma owned all this?

Not long after we were allowed to go in and check out our rooms.

Adrien's POV

It was quite late in the afternoon but everyone seemed so hyper and jittery. The camp looked even more beautiful than in the pictures! I was just hoping nothing was going wrong in Paris. Ladybug would protect them- but would she be able to save them without Chat Noir-

PLAGG!

I frantically searched my discarded jacket just to see Plagg laying there with a piece of Camembert.
Typical.
Miss Bustier made a final announcement saying that the activities will begin tomorrow and we would have to wake up at 7-8 am.
But for now, we just got to unpack, chill and then rest up for tomorrow.

~Time Skip to Free Hour~

The four of us (Nino, Alya, Marinette and I) had all finished unpacking by then. We headed to the living room, glad to get away from our classmates. We stretched out on the massive sofa and spoke about all types of things. About trying to sail ships. About future careers and much more.

"Starting tomorrow... we will be having a spicy game of truth or dare!" Alya blurted out, randomly changing the subject.
Marinette answered straight away with, "Fine with me, but DON'T make me do anything stupid."
Nino just chuckled and exclaimed, "You can't trust Alya with her Truths and Dares dudette." He started waving his arms wildly in the air. "She's DANGEROUS-"
We all laughed at his flair for dramatics. The dude can get crazy when he wants to.

I cut off the laughter with a simple, "I'm going to bed. We've got a long day ahead of us!"
Everyone agreed and followed me into the bedroom.

Alya decided she wanted to sleep next to Marinette, so the girls were on one bed and Nino and I on the other.

Knowing Alya, that's probably gonna change soon...

A/N: GUYS, I FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO COPY THE TEXT ON THE OLD STORY'S CHAPTERS.

AND IT COMES OUT PERFECT!

A magician never reveals her secrets, but I'll say:

#Mi Browser

#Android

LMAO!

By the way, sorry for the rubbish and short chapter ...

Anyways,

BAIII!

Word Count: 604 words

-MythQueen123