~CHAPTER 14~

(A/N: NONE OF THE ART IS MINE PLEASE REMEMBER)

Alya's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that everyone else still sleeping. I guess that's what I got for staying up all night.
I was trying to think of the best plan to get Adrien and Mari closer but all of them ended up with Mari going, "Park go to- let's!" Or, "Adrien you're amazing at holding things with your hands blah blah blah..."
Maybe we could play Truth or Dare early? Or make sure they sit together on the sofa more often? That's a start, right?
After a while, Nino began to stir. He saw the look on my face and before he could bury himself under the duvet, I smacked him in the head with my pillow.

"Alright, ALRIGHT, woman, I'm up. Geez."

I trudged into the bathroom, deciding to get ready for the day- oh and don't forget, to wake everyone else up...

When I was finished Nino had also gotten up and also changed.

Adrien's POVWhen I woke up, Nino and Alya had already left the room

Adrien's POV
When I woke up, Nino and Alya had already left the room. They were probably already awake or stuffing their faces with food. My suspicions were confirmed when the scent of apple pie wafted up into the room. The intoxicating smell was enough for me to begrudgingly open my eyes.
I sat up and got out of bed ready to choose my outfit for the day ahead of me when my eyes caught sight of Marinette sleeping on the girls' bed. I turned to her direction and observed how peaceful she looked whilst sleeping.

Dang, she's cute- WAIT WHAT ADRIEN BE LOYAL!
"She's a human, not a phone- stop staring at her lover boy." Alya laughed, leaning on the door frame. I blushed slightly and carried on getting my clothes. I brushed my teeth, did my best to calm down my hair and went downstairs.

Marinette's POVWhen I woke up no one else was in the room

Marinette's POV
When I woke up no one else was in the room. Had they gone without me? I sighed in relief when I could hear Alya screaming my name and telling me to hurry up. I chose my clothes, tucked Tikki in my purse (with the promise of extra cookies later) and headed to the living room. 

"FINALLY! I thought I was going to have to throw you out of bed myself like I almost did Nino- DAM (A/N: PJO REFERENCEEEE) GURL you're looking GOOD

"FINALLY! I thought I was going to have to throw you out of bed myself like I almost did Nino- DAM (A/N: PJO REFERENCEEEE) GURL you're looking GOOD." Alya said with a mouthful of skittles, spitting a LOT of pieces while speaking.

"Thanks, Alya, it was pretty easy to put together." I giggled, turning to look at Adrien and Nino. Nino was on his phone making some music and Adrien was just staring at me.
"A-Adrien are you ok?" I asked, concerned for Banana Head (as we like to call him). He snapped out of his daydream and looked away blushing.
"Y-yeah sorry Mari, it's just that you look r-really good in that outfit- NOT THAT YOU DON'T ALWAYS LOOK GOOD- it's just that outfit makes you look really nice, you were nice but the outfit makes you- Ah god-" Adrien blabbered on.
Alya thankfully interrupted him, "What he means is, the outfit is cute... right, Adrien?"
Adrien just nodded fervently.
That was weird.
"Well thank you, Adrien. Anyways, shall we go now?" I asked walking to the door.
"YES!"
Alya was the first to get up and follow, cramming the last few Skittles in her mouth and then tossing the packet aside, which then hit Nino. He didn't even notice though, which is why Adrien whacked the back of his head, which in turn made him scream very high-pitched and glare at everyone in the room.
This is going to be a long day...

A/N: DONE, GOT TO GO, 

Oh and guys I'm so sorry if you read the original story and came here and are like, "WHERE THE HECK ARE THE CLOTHES FROM THE OLD STORY?!"

I tried to find the original clothes, I really did!

I'm sorry about that.

BAIII

Word Count: 757 words

-MythQueen123