~CHAPTER 2~

Marinette's POV

We walked up the stairs to our classroom but were rudely stopped by Chloe and Sabrina.

Ugh, what do they want now??? Can't they leave me alone?! After all, it is my birthday!

"Oh, look, it's Maritrash!" Chloe examined her fingernails.

'What do you want Chloe?" I said in a voice that to anyone with a brain could tell showed tiredness- oh wait we're talking about Chloe.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to tell you happy 16 years wasted."

Well, I'm shocked. Should I take it as a compliment?

"Is that a compliment?" I said in a concerned tone but with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Well it's the only one you're going to hear from me in a while Marinette," she muttered. She didn't call me Maritrash!

"Why thank you, Chloe."

As I walk away l turn to Alya and whispered: "That was new."

"Let's just hope she stays like that," she whispered back, making me giggle.

Then I noticed something-why was Alya walking behind me? She was usually the one in front. I opened the door and walked into the classroom, only to be greeted by my classmates singing Happy Birthday to me!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINETTE!"

"HAPPY YEAR BRO!"

"SWEET 16th!"

I was so happy I couldn't control myself and pulled them into a large hug- which, yes, also included Sabrina and Chloe. Wait they returned the hug.

CHLOE'S CHANGING.

THIS IS CREEPY.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!?!?!?

I went around saying thank you to everyone because they gave me some pretty awesome presents and cake! Even Miss Bustier gave me something.

Nino gave me a new set of headphones ("Enjoy, dudette!").

Alya gave me a dress and phone case ("It's LADYBUG THEMED. LADYBUG THEMED!").

Nath gave me a sketch pad ("I know how much you love sketching!").

Ivan gave me a rock music playlist ("Give it a try! You'll love it!").

Mylene gave me sewing equipment ("Keep designing! You are amazing at it!").

Alix and Kim combined gave me a pair of trainers ("They're supposed to make you jump higher!").

Sabrina gave me a card and a broach ("It brings out your eyes!").

THEN CHLOE gave me a handbag! ("It's designer- TREAT IT WELL!").

But I still noticed that Adrien didn't give me anything- I felt tears well up in my eyes (A/N: WHY DID I ACCIDENTALLY TYPE EARS INSTEAD OF EYES xD 😂???- NOW I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!), I knew he didn't care. Seeing him approach, I dried my eyes fast and smiled.

'Hey Marinette, happy birthday!" he hands me an envelope. "Open it!"

Feeling hugely relieved, I complied and opened it, skimming through the words. After I finished reading it, I looked up in shock, my mouth agape.

'OHMYGOSH!'

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY THE VERY FEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY READING THIS ARE LUCKY

BAIII

Word Count: 483 words.

-MythQueen123