~CHAPTER 11~

A/N: Before you guys read the next chapter, I want you to please take a minute to look at the picture above. I mean it, please go and look carefully.

This is what my chapters look like before I have edited them.

Let me back up-

Okay, so everyone knows that you can't copy text on WattPad (for copyright reasons, of course).

So, the way I do it is:

1) Screenshot the chapter I need (in more than 1 picture of course)

2) Input it in my scanner app.

3) Copy the text and email it to myself so I can edit it here, on my laptop.

Well, as you can see, my phone's scanner app is pretty bad, or the screenshots were bad quality (I think it's the latter option though).

So the text comes out super weird- wrong letters, wrong punctuation, wrong grammar- I swear my Scanner App hates me.

So, if you think I am lazy, please just bear with me because, as you can see, editing is a lot of work.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT I DO!!!!

And I have NO intentions of stopping- AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

But I do have to balance this with my day-to-day life, which is REALLY jam-packed. I mean it.

I just wanted to say this so that you guys hopefully won't get mad if you think I'm lazy, or I hate doing this, or I can't be bothered. It's quite the opposite of everything I said, actually!

It usually takes me around 1-1 1/2 hours to edit, depending on how bad quality the screenshots are.

Anyway, thanks for the love this is getting!

Sorry for the super long A/N, btw. Thank you so much if you took the time to read this!

Let's get into it!

Reminder- Photos are not mine!

~

Marinette's POV

I woke up to a sudden stop from the bus. I tried to shift my head to look out the window but felt a heavy mass on my head. I cautiously turned to see ADRIEN AGRESTE sleeping on my head. I was so shocked that l jolted my head up, bumping my head on Adrien's and causing us major pain-OWWWWW!

"Oof, what was that for!?" I looked up and saw Adrien, his emerald eyes fully open. He was cradling his head like it was a baby.

Hmmm... maybe in the future, he could be holding my baby in his arms-

STOP MARINETTE NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He noticed what he had blurted out and quickly apologized, "I- I'm so sorry Marinette, l didn't mean to sound rude it just really hurt! I felt so bad that all I did was frantically repeat, "ARE YOU HURT?!" over and over again.

Like, really?

"I-I mean, sorry if it hurt, I was just surprised. Anyway, I-I'm s-sooooo sorry for sleeping on your shoulder I didn't mean it!"

All he did was laugh.

Why was he laughing? Did l say something wrong?

"Y-you didn't do anything wrong Marinette, it's just that you worry too much!"

Wait did I say that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did, and if you want to avoid saying certain things out loud, I think you're gonna wanna learn the difference between your mouth and your mind!" Wow, ok then.