~CHAPTER 20~

A/N: YEAH, I'M BACK! AND NOT DEAD!

EVEN THOUGH I WAS ONLY GONE FOR A LOT OF DAYS! Lol!

Anyway, 3 MORE DAYS OF HIGH SCHOOL AS A YEAR 7 THEN THE HOLIDAYSSSS YEAH!

So, during the holiday's updates will be more frequent, I hope!

Okay, this chapter isn't really necessary to the plot, however it bridges a certain gap as you find out how Adrien comes to like Marinette, and Marinette to Chat Noir. Because I kind of wanted it to follow off Season 3 so it explains quite a lot.

Let's get into it!

~

Adrien's POV

The rest of the evening passed very quickly, too quickly for my liking. Alya and Nino returned soon after we did (with obvious blushes coating their cheeks) and we just binge-watched random shows on Netflix.

Halfway through this show where these orphans are chased by a madman out to get their fortune in various scenic locales (A/N: GUYS IF YOU GET WHICH SHOW THIS IS AND YOU WATCH IT YOU ARE A LEGEND), Marinette stood up. She fake-yawned (she's not that good at it- Okay Mari, I'm getting on with it- SHEESH, THAT HURT WOMAN). "Guys, I'm beat. I'm heading off to bed. Night!"

"Night." We replied.

Shortly after, I excused myself to go to bed too- it's not like Alya and Nino noticed since they were too busy making goo-goo eyes at each other. I had too many overwhelming thoughts swirling in my brain-

Why didn't Ladybug pull away like she normally does when I kissed her hand?

Where did Marinette go today?

Why is Kagami here?

Why didn't Marinette look happy to see Luka?

Does Marinette like Luka?

Who does Marinette like?

Who does Ladybug like?

WHY DO I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY SMELL LIKE CHEESE?!?!?!

-okay, maybe that last one was a bit off track, but still! Why can't my kwami like other foods, like, I dunno, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS PLANET??? Nothing, and I mean, NOTHING, reeks like Camembert cheese.

Anyways, I collapsed on my bed next to Marinette, who looked like she was already asleep.

(A/N: SHOOT I'M SUFFERING FROM A MASSIVE CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK I APOLOGIZE IF THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS CRAPPY AS HELL)

Me, though, I was too preoccupied to sleep. I needed to sort out my feelings before I exploded! Let's start in order.

Ladybug- Ah, the brave and beautiful Ladybug. The heroine of Paris. Always putting everyone else's needs above her own. It's not fair she gets to save Paris every day and still manage to look gorgeous whilst doing it! I remember when I met her- I was trying out my new staff, when suddenly a red blur collided with me and- well, you know the rest. I've loved her since the time I set my eyes on her, but she always turns me down, insisting that, 'there's another boy'. I've been meaning to find out who this boy is, and when I do, I'll have a few choice words to say him.

Or maybe I'll let my fists do the talking.

Anyway, Marinette- Oh boy, when did I start liking her? I think it was just an ordinary day. I'd tried to confess my true feelings to Ladybug, but I got rejected. Again. I had woken up feeling rather miserable. I did my morning routine, ate, and got to school. When I stepped out of my car, I walked up the stairs at the front of the school, only to catch Marinette as she tripped down the stairs. She looked up at me and I gazed into her eyes. Were her eyes always so blue? I remember thinking to myself, shaking my head and helping her up. Ever since then, I'd been noticing small things about her. Her bright smile, silky hair, and a dozen other things that made her all the better. Once, I rambled on and on to Plagg about my feelings for both Ladybug and Marinette, and I woke up the next day to hear him screeching, repeatedly slamming his head onto the Foosball table and mumbling about dense idiots.