~CHAPTER 17~

A/N: ART ISN'T MINE-

Guys, I'm so sorry I was MIA for 5 WHOLE DAYS! I was kind of out of it and since there's a lot going on in my life (nothing sad, just a kinda busy schedule) and all that stress began piling on top of me. I guess I just needed a break! Anyway, I felt REALLY bad, so here's the next chapter!

QUICK REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION PLEASE DON'T SKIP- After Adrienette happens, should Kagami and Luka become like Chloe (in the show, not in this story)? Should they become evil and bratty? Just Kagami? Just Luka? Neither? Both? It's up to you, readers! Please comment!

(I personally want them both to become bratty xD)

OH AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

AHHHHHHH 2.3K READS?!?!?!?!?

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANKS SO MUCHHHHHHH!

I APPRECIATE IT WAYYYY MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!!!!!!

Let's get into the next chapter!

Marinette's POV

I looked up to see Adrien standing in the doorway smirking broadly.
I cut off the silence. "What's wrong?"

He glanced at my confused face and explained, "I think they forgot to clean up after themselves..."

I finally looked over the room. Books STILL on the floor, one of the beds flipped over (what had they done?), pictures frames, fruit, a clock and much more joined them!

"DIBS NOT CLEANING IT ALL UP!"

He pouted.

I couldn't help but laugh. I didn't mean to but it was just so funny and Adrien had to clean ALL that up.

"Hey, what's so funny?" He was clearly confused that I found this amusing. I patted the strangely untouched bed seeing as he was still standing, so he came and sat next to me.
"Be quiet, don't make a mess we said-" I snickered in a mimicked voice. This caused Adrien to chuckle lightly.
"Ooh, Nino..." I said in a dramatic voice between laughs. After a while we were practically crying, clutching our stomachs in laughter.

Alya's POV
We were doing some more truth and dares, when all of a sudden, we could hear something in the room!
"OMG!" Everyone yelled. I rush to the wall and they were... laughing???
"They're just laughing... what about though?" I listened more and I just couldn't tell what they were laughing about. I walked back to the class.
"They're just laughing, a lot! To be honest I'm glad we got something positive!" I say whilst sitting down.
People started agreeing but it died down when the laughing coming from our bedroom didn't stop.
"What were they laughing about anyway?" Asked Chloe.
"I don't know; I couldn't tell. I'll go get them since it's been seven minutes."
I walk to the door and opened it without even knocking.

I looked inside to see Marinette and Adrien both on the undisturbed bed clutching their stomachs while laughing uncontrollably.
"Come on guys, seven minutes is up! And what was so funny that made us hear your laughter from the other room?!" I questioned, walking back out to the class.

Mari answered first, "DJ Wi-Fi!" she wiped her tears. This caused Adrien to chuckle again making a domino effect on Mari and Kim. I guess he got what she was on about.

"I'm not even going to pretend I understand...oh well... it's getting late anyway so we should all probably head to bed." I said while everyone started to get up.

Before anyone could leave Adrien murmured, "Yeah... about going to bed... we kind of asked you to keep down the noise and keep the room clean." He spoke in a joking but serious voice. This caused another round of laughter and for Nino and me to blush.
"Well Nino and I dibs the bed that's not currently laying on the floor, so one of you will have to sleep on the floor or sleep together!"

Everyone cackled evilly and then left.

Marinette's POV
Did she just say Adrien has to share a bed with me? WITH ME? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-
"Mari I can't sleep on the floor!" he whined. Then, in a totally rubbish imitation of Chloe's voice: "My daddy will hear about this!"

He gave me...
He gave me...
He gave me...

THE PUPPY DOG EYES!

How can I say no to those?
Just think this is Chat just think this is Chat wait- why think this is Chat? Well, I'm used to him so it will work, I guess.
Adrien just smirked, knowing I was fighting a losing battle.

I blushed. Hard.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg-
A couple of minutes later I was sharing a bed with Adrien-FREAKING- Agreste. Somehow Alya and Nino had fallen asleep really quickly. I was just staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep and I could tell Adrien was doing the same. I was getting a bit bored, so I left to go get a snack. I grabbed my phone and turned on the light, making the darkness somewhat seeable- is that a word? (A/N: Is it really?)
I got to the fridge and took out some grapes. I washed them, put them in a bowl and took it out to the balcony. I leant on the bars and looked up at the sky, the way I used to back at home. The stars were just starting to come out so it was really pretty to watch.
All of a sudden, I heard a floorboard creak behind me. I whipped around, preparing myself if a fight were to ensue.
"Who's there?" I whispered, making sure not to wake anyone else up.
I hear the floor creak again but closer. I started to panic.
"I said, WHO'S THERE?!" I balled my hands into fists, pushing myself off the balcony. Then, I felt something behind me grab my shoulders. I turned around and almost punched the person but their hand stopped me. I tried to scream but the mystery figure's hand covered my mouth, preventing me from doing so.
"Shhh, Marinette, you'll wake everyone up." the person whispered. Who does that voice belong to- oh god, Adrien...
I licked his hand and he retracted it almost immediately.

"Don't scare me like that again Agreste!" I playfully glared at him.
"I promise. And yikes, you were about to punch me? Meowch!" He said, dramatically feigning a hurt look.
"Well, now you know what happens when you sneak up on me! Oh wait, how did you see my fist in the darkness? You just caught it!" I asked, confused.
"I guess I just have good reflexes," he muttered, almost in an unsure type of way.

"Yeah, that must be it! Unless you are some sort of cat or something..." I laughed.

He paled drastically (though I didn't notice this at the time) but shook it off and laughed quietly alongside me.
It went all quiet after a few minutes. To break the awkward tension, I grabbed his wrist and led him to the balcony. We both just sat there looking at the stars. I turned to look at him since I could see him better now that we were outside (thanks, moonlight).

He had VERY cute bed head I'm not going to lie. Minutes had passed and I had almost fallen asleep but woke back up again when I heard a loud crash. Adrien and I looked at each other worriedly. The distinct scent of chocolate chip cookies drifted through the room as realization dawned on me.

Oh, gods. (A/N: I had to xD)

Only one thought was coursing through my brain.

Tikki.

A/N: Yay, I did it! I updated!

I felt guilty for going MIA for 5 days, so I pushed myself and updated!

I really have to get going now though,

BAIII

Word Count: 1268 words.

-MythQueen123