~CHAPTER 4~

~RECAP~

Alya's POV

Am I dreaming or did Adrien give Marinette and us THE BEST GIFT EVER??? Also, MARINETTE NEVER STUTTERED ONCE!!!!! Probably because she was excited though- she will do anything 'when she's overjoyed like that.

BUT STILL-

Once we go on that trip, mission Adrienette is definitely a GO!!!

~

3rd Person's POV

After a long boring day of lessons (per usual) the bell rang, signalling to everyone that they were home free. Instead of going home, though, the whole class chatted and walked to the park together (including Chloe, surprisingly). Once they got there they all sat in a circle on the fresh green grass (gotta be summer)

"Sooooo! Who's definitely coming?" Mari said, still excited for the trip to come.

"I am!!!" everyone bar Adrien and Chloe exclaimed.

"I'll have to ask Daddy, but I'm sure he'll say yes." murmured the blonde we all know is filing her nails.

"Well, I'm definitely coming since I booked it, but I also wouldn't miss Mari's birthday trip for the world!" Adrien said turning to face a flushed Marinette.

There was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds since no one knew what to say.

Until Alya- of course- being Alya squealed, "When we get there, we HAVE to play Truth or Dare!"

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE rolled their eyes (including the pigeon on the lamp post)

Adrien's POV

When did Mari become so cute?

With her face being so perfect I just wanna-

NO ADRIEN DON'T THINK THAT.

Anyway, maybe when we get to the camp, I can, uh, kinda, confess? Maybe just start easy to see if she likes me. She probably doesn't. Who am I kidding- of course she won't! She probably thinks I'm an attention-see-

"ADRIEN! EARTH TO ADRIEN?!" I was snapped back to reality by a certain blogger.

"Oh um sorry, l spaced out."

Everyone started chatting excitedly, thankfully buying my excuse.

Well, everyone except Alya, that is.

"Uh-huh, and what were you dreaming about? " Alya winked, with the biggest smirk I've ever seen on her face.

"N-nothing don't worry about it." Shoot I stuttered.

"Are you sureee Agreste? Because I swear a certain Dupain-Cheng's name just came spilling out your mouth, but don't worry, only I heard."

And that's when I turned into tomato boy. Like really I was the colour of Nathaniel's hair.

"Adrien you ok?". I looked up to see a worried Marinette.

"Yeah, I'm fine Mari. D-don't worry!" ARGH STOP STUTTERING.

3rd Person's POV

"Anywayyy...is there a beach?! Or a pool?!" Alix practically screamed.

"Chillax Alix; we're sitting right next to you, not the other side of France!" Juleka muttered, covering her ears.

Nino clapped his hands in the air, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Maybe we should get some rest, ask our parents AND THEN talk about the trip just so we know our excitement is worth waiting for." Nino stated almost as if he's posh.

"Ok"

"Sure!"

"See you guys!"

"Byeee!"

And just Iike that everyone set off getting ready for the rest of the day and living in anticipation for the trip everyone was looking forward to.

A/N: HAHAHA I MANAGED 4 CHAPTERS IN A DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, my hands sure are sore from typing and editing.

Got nothing else to say, soooooo...

BAIII

Word Count: 552 words. 

-MythQueen123