~CHAPTER 8~

Adrien's POV

As I was leaping back to my room, I thought to myself, I was never able to tell her about my love life. I would just have to visit her another day!

I leapt through the open window and landed gently on the floor of my bedroom. I detransformed, ready to hear the voice of a certain green-eyed kwami begging for cheese.

And I was right.

Plagg came right up in my face. "I held my end of the deal. Now hold yours. CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!" he screamed, pointing to his open mouth.
I opened another wheel of that disgusting-smelling Camembert and chucked it to Plagg, who began devouring it instantly. That smell is going to be the death of me. There was a sudden knock at the door. "Adrien, your meal is ready so please head down to the dining room." L groaned and mumbled, "Just a minute."

I gave Plagg a strict warning about pacing himself with his food (not that he listened, anyway) and headed out the door. Maybe I could talk to father if he isn't busy.

-Time skip to Adrien's meal-

After I ate, I asked Nathalie if father was busy. I wasn't surprised by the answer I got: "Your father is out at the moment talking to a family about some upcoming events. He won't be home for another hour or so."

I got up and started heading upstairs. Well, I might as well get ready for bed. I'm meeting up with Nino and the girls tomorrow- can't wait! But before that, I sent the last of the photos to Marinette.

Marinette's POV

WHY WAS MR AGRESTE AT MY HOUSE?!

DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!

DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG TO ADRIEN?

GAHHHHH- l was shaken out of my daydream to my mother nudging my arm. I could tell she was as confused as I was. After a very long, and VERY awkward silence, I finally had the courage to speak, "M-Mr. Agreste, it's a pleasure to meet you! What brings you here?"

He looked cold. Not like cold temperature, but heartless and dull. Which is really creepy...

He finally spoke after a good few second's silence, "Miss Dupain-Cheng l came here to tell you the simple procedure for Camp Cheng."

The camp? What's so special about the camp?

Papa came in with a tray of tea and a variety of treats for Mr Agreste, who was signalling all of us to sit down. As we did, I asked out of curiosity, "And what about the camp Mr Agreste?" He sipped his tea and says "I would like to discuss the sleeping arrangements and behaviour in the camp. There will be no supervision except by the teachers. They will take you out places like the beach or for a hike and then give you the afternoon to have lunch and have a free afternoon. There will be no supervision during free time so no funny business is to happen with any of your classmates. The teachers will have their own cabins, while your class share the other two. You MUST share a room with Adrien for the sake that he gave you the gift and that you are the birthday girl."

Gabriel's POV

I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE ADRIENETTE HAPPENS!

Sabine/Tom's POV

Oh, he's good.

Marinette's POV

"You may have two other people in your room of your choice and the other classmates will choose the other rooms. That is all there is to say, really, but except that, I hope you have a wonderful trip."

Mama started walking towards Gabriel to shake his hand. "Thank you for coming Mr Agreste, you are welcome anytime!" He politely shook back (A/N: That sounded better in my head xD) and stood up signalling his leave.