"Ryuga...evil as always I see."

He laughs, and Celia approaches Tsubasa. "Are you all right? I've looked everywhere for you."

"I-I'm fine...how did you find me?"

"I had a lot of nightmares, and they all revolved around you being here."

"It's not safe here; you must leave."

"I'm not going anywhere! Do you realize what a disaster you've created? What were you thinking at the time? Leaving the hospital in such a state? This power is dangerous, Tsubasa, and you know it! Look at what it's done to me; I haven't used my bey in months because I'm afraid of what might happen. I don't want to be the one to lose you as well."

"You two must accept the power; it is the only way you can grow stronger," Ryuga smirks, and Celia spins around, enraged.

"You....! This is entirely your fault! You and your idiotic L-Drago are wreaking havoc all over the place. I thought you'd changed for the better, but you've only allowed the evil to swallow you even more! I made a mistake by giving in to you, but not anymore. I'm not afraid of you or this power; I'm going to fight like it's my last breath."

"Bwahaha! You're a tough cookie, aren't you? Let's see how much energy you have when you're up against me!"

Ryuga keeps them fighting for the rest of the night. Celia is primarily observing, but she had warned Ryuga about going too far. Tsubasa was exhausted and bruised by the time they were through. Ryuga was completely in control, and he was eager to go up against Gingka once more. When Gan Gan Galaxy was wandering through Italy, they came across Tsubasa.

"Hey, Tsubasa! I had a feeling you'd make it!" Gingka shouts again, but he collapses to the ground. Celia knelt in pain behind him, and Ryuga approached her from behind.

Everyone lets out a gasp. "Ryuga?"

"Celia? Is this the place where you've been? What exactly is going on?"

"Well, Gingka, it's been a long time since we've seen one other."

"Ryuga!" screams Yuu.

"What exactly are you doing here? What exactly did you do to them?" Gingka says.

"I.....I'm all right..." Celia says this as she raises her hands to recover her breath. She gets up and dusts herself off before picking up Tsubasa.

"Forget about that; I'm here to pay you back!"

"Huh?"

"Meteor L-Drago and I are going to battle! Are you capable of defeating us?" He smirks, and everyone sees L-Drago in a new light.

"Take Tsubasa with you and leave. I'll take care of things here."

"Are you sure?" Masamune answers.

"Yeah just go."

Tsubasa's injuries are being attended to by Madoka. "Are you all OK, Tsubasa?" She explains.

"Yes, I'm in good shape. Please proceed to the stadium; I'm fine."

"Alright..." Madoka exits the room as soon as Celia enters.

"Do you have a moment to spare? I'd like to say something quickly."

"Sure." She takes a seat next to him and grins.

"I'm sure you're aware that I love you."

"Yeah, and I do as well."

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to help or protect you. You had to go through so much, and all I could do was watch you suffer-"