Chapter 13

I passed out during the movie and woke up in a dark room. I don't know where that sleep came from, it just snuck up on me, but I was not mad about it. It was probably dinner so I left the cinema room to go have something to eat because I was starving and to also talk to Luther about what happened this morning.

*****

I walked into the kitchen and found Luther sitting there having dinner while listening to music, the playlist I had created for him." Hi Luther, " I said softly, I stood on the other side is the kitchen counter so that we were opposite each other, that way we could properly talk." Hi Amala, how are you?"

" I'm good and you?"

" I'm okay. Where's your friend?"

" She left during the day to go see her boyfriend. Luther, I'm sorry for the low blow, I'm sorry for being rude and I'm sorry for being disrespectful. Despite what we're doing, you are taking care of me and I need to respect your wishes as well as my father's wishes, " I said and he just looked at me. Didn't say anything, didn't try to mouth anything, or didn't look like he was thinking of saying anything.

Luther just looked at me and I was getting nervous, I was also quite scared, but I kept my cool." Amala, you were rude, but at the same time, you made a point somewhere there in your rant. I don't want to be your guardian, I want to be your man and I'm going to start acting like it, but that does entail me taking care of you. We don't have to follow your dad's rules, but I will be taking care of you so Amala, allow me to do so, " he said and I was now quiet.

That wasn't the reaction I expected, not at all. He didn't sound angry, he was calm, but still very collected and still managed to sound assertive. He was a true gentleman and a man with great respect. I started to walk to him so that I could hold him so that he could hold me and also kiss me because I hadn't kissed him today and Mama needed her daily dosage." Yes, Luther. Yes, " I said then stood in between his legs and gave him a kiss which he immediately returned. Luther held me close and held me tight. We were okay and I was extremely happy about it.

*****

" Come in Amala, I'm still busy in the bathroom, but I'll be there with you in a moment, " said Luther. Tonight was the night I gave myself to Luther, I was ready and I hoped that he was ready for me too. I was not scared anymore and I wasn't nervous. I was excited and I was extremely eager to be with Luther in that way. I was wearing my sister's silk gown, it was short and it was black and I was wearing nothing inside.

I picked up a few pointers from the books I read, the songs I listened to, and the stuff my best friend told me. Hopefully, I looked sexy enough. I sprayed my favorite perfume because I wanted to smell extra sweet for him. Before even coming to his room, I took an extra long shower and used special body scrubs and shower gels so that my skin was extra soft.

I also shaved all the places that needed to be shaved so that I was smooth. The silk felt amazing on my now smooth skin." Alexa, play my soulful playlist, " I said and music filled his room. The best kind of music to set the mood right." Interesting selection of music, " Luther said as he walked out of the bathroom.

I stood tall and proud, I hoped I looked sexy because I felt sexy." I think it's perfect for the mood, " I whispered. Luther looked at me and when he saw what I was in, his face lit up. Luther started to walk up to me and I didn't move, I didn't need to because I was by his bed ready and waiting." Amala, you look beautiful."

" I was going for sexy."

" You do look sexy, you look extremely sexy, " he said then had a smirk on his beautiful face. Luther stood in front of me and I placed both of my hands on his chest, then looked up at him and said, " I'm yours, Luther, have me." Without any hesitation, Luther's lips were on mine. The kiss wasn't fast, it was nice and slow. Perfect tempo for the mood I wrapped my arms around his neck as I started to get really into the kiss.