Chapter 16

3 days later...

Amala's P.O.V

The last three days have been a movie, one erotic movie that still had me blushing. I had all the free time Luther and I spent having sex, creating music, having sex, and creating art. We had sex in different places, different positions and it wasn't just limited to making love. We fucked, it was the most intense feeling, some days I would cry, I would scream or I would just moan.

He did things to me that I didn't even think were possible, he took me to places that I thought I'd reach much later in my life. When we were creating music, it was mostly me creating the music, but he was there cheering me on or helping me a bit. I had created a song for Luther and me, nothing serious, but it's something for me to sing when we were cuddling in bed or sharing a bath.

I learned so much about Luther, he used to be in tech, but his heart belonged to law. He wanted to be an advocate at the international court of justice. He has also had a passion for animals and he would sometimes visit animal sanctuaries and do his part. Every year he always went whale watching and he promised that he would take me one day.

Luther was such a down-to-earth man, a beautiful soul and I fell for him every day. He also enjoyed writing and he would share some of his pieces. They were dark, but also very beautiful. There were so many layers to Luther and uncovering them was my greatest adventure.

My parents would check in on us here, and there, my mother even asked me at some point why I was glowing so much and I lied to her and said I had a schoolboy crush. Luther didn't like it, but it was the only way to keep things natural, I guess.

We seemed so perfect, a little too perfect and there were times I would be a little concerned and I also wondered when shit would start hitting the fan. it was always the case when you were doing something that wasn't right. Every bad action had a consequence.

******

Jessie and I were chilling in the cinema room, a movie that we weren't paying attention to was playing in the background and we were drinking a bottle of champagne. Luther was running errands, so we had the house to ourselves. My parents were coming back tomorrow.

My fairytale week was coming to an end, I was really sad about it, but also my week was extremely perfect and I was grateful for it. We were going back to sneaking, which was no fun, but that was the life we lived and there was nothing else we could do. I sat down in the cinema seat while Jessie was dancing all over the place." I want to tell you something?"

" Tell me bitch," said Jessie as she sat on the floor and gave me all her attention. I was going to tell Jessie and if I lose her then I guess she wasn't my best friend." So I've been seeing someone for a few weeks now. This person is my boyfriend and we love each other."

" Who the fuck have you been seeing little Miss Prude. You don't even let any guy kiss you, now you love someone?"

" I know, it's crazy, but this person has given me the best few weeks of my life. That's actually why I haven't been to school for the week so that I could spend time with him."

" Luther is one cool uncle to let you go be sexy with your man, " she said and I started getting nervous. This was it, this was where I was going to confess everything. It was made or break, I hoped that she would be okay with it because I didn't want to do this alone anymore." I've been seeing Luther, Jessie, " I said and Jessie choked on the champagne.

I guess I should have waited till she finished drinking the champagne." Amala, you've been seeing who?"

" I've been seeing Luther. He has even broken my virginity. We've had sex a couple of times, but the most important thing is that we have fallen for each other."

" Amala, are you hearing yourself? You are talking about it like it's some normal ass relationship and that your parents will accept it. Amala, Luther is some old guy preying on a kid. Amala, you can't be that naive."

" I know it's crazy, I can't believe it sometimes, but it's working and it's given me so much happiness. It won't turn into something serious. It's just a fling, till he leaves. Luther has taught me a lot, especially about myself and I'm happy."

" You can't be fucking serious," she said as she got up from the floor." Jessie look, I didn't want to go through this alone, and that's why I am telling you about it. You're my best friend and I need someone to talk to. I know it took long, but I've been trying to find ways to tell you."

" I wish you didn't, you should have kept it your secret. This is too much."

" Please Jessie, please," I begged and I was also crying. It went how I thought it would, I just wished she would have been a little understanding." I need to think. I'll talk to you soon, " she said and left the cinema room. I cried my eyes out, there was a possibility that I was going to lose my best friend and I was not ready for that at all.

*****

"Luther, I told Jessie about us and I now think that I've lost my best friend," I said as I walked into the kitchen, and to my shock, Lola was standing there with Luther. My eyes went wide and I knew that I created a huge mess.

This was the consequence I was talking about." I was suspecting something, but then I thought that I was crazy because there is no way. Well, I guess I was right. Amala what is wrong with you? Why would you do something like that?" She asked and I was frozen, I couldn't speak and I couldn't move. I was crying again and I was also very scared." Amala, this is wrong. Luther, you are taking advantage of a kid. What will her father think?"

"Lola you wouldn't understand and I think you should mind your business. You will not say anything."

"I will not listen to you, I'm here to protect Amala and I will do so," she said and I could see that Luther was getting angry." Amala, I'm disappointed in you."

" Lola, I love him and you wouldn't understand."

" You don't love him, you are confused, but it's okay, I'm here and I'm going to make everything okay."

" Everything is okay, just stay out of it."

" No, I will not and I don't care what you have to say," she stated and I went silent." Amala leave, I will fix this," said Luther, and I did as he said. I looked at Lola one last time before leaving and making my way to my room. Luther and I were in so much trouble. I was extremely scared. I couldn't stop crying, my breathing was a little fucked and I was shaking uncontrollably. Everything just had to be okay.

******

Luther's P.O.V

" Luther, you will go to jail for this. How could you do something like this?" she asked and I didn't care, I just wanted her gone and I just wanted to make sure that her stupid mouth wasn't going to say shit." You better not say anything."

"It's for her protection, so I'm doing it."

"Are you sure you want to do this, you want to ruin something that brings Amala so much joy."

" You are a suck bastard, just for that, I'm going to tell her parents and I hope they lock you up." She said, and I was now angry, she was beginning to annoy me, so it was time that I sorted this mess out.

I walked up to her and stabbed her three times. I watched as the life was leaving her eyes, I didn't feel bad or feel angry. I was just numb, I honestly didn't care that I had killed her. She was getting in the way of my future with Amala and I was going to do whatever it takes to make sure that no one took her away from me, not even a stupid nanny. Amala was mine and only mine.