6

"Save some for the rest of us, Harry!" I scolded, swatting at his hand as he dug into the guacamole.

I had been home from Amsterdam for about 3 weeks now, and everyone was curious about how the trip went, so we decided to do dinner at mine and Niall's one night. It would've been sooner, but getting everyone together with our various schedules was proving to be much more difficult these days. Stacy and Liz were currently helping me with the food while Harry and Dan were watching TV and occasionally sneaking into the kitchen to steal snacks.

"But it's so good!" He said happily, his mouth full of food. "I can't stop."

Liz rolled her eyes at his lack of manners before turning her attention back to me as she helped me finish preparing the food. "You have to tell us all about Amsterdam!"

I opened my mouth to respond just as the doorbell rang. Stacy looked up from the dishes she was placing on the table and Liz shot me a look of confusion.

"Who's that?" Liz asked.

I picked up a towel and wiped my hands clean as I headed towards the front door. "I invited Louis and Liam too."

"Oh good! More barbarians to clean up after." Liz joked as they walked into the house.

"Rude!" Louis replied, feigning hurt.

I ushered everyone to the table and we sat down, passing the different dishes around.

"So, Amsterdam." Liz stated. "Jules was just about to dish before you two goons showed up."

"You're actually starting to hurt my feelings now." Liam said, straight faced, before cracking a smile.

"Right, so--" I started, but was interrupted yet again.

"Wait!" Louis interjected. "Did you actually leave the hotel room though?"

"Oh, if those are the details of the trip, I'm not sure I want to hear about it." Dan murmured. "No offense."

"Shit, I do! Spill, bitch!" Liz said excitedly.

"I mean, you guys were apart for what? Almost 2 months? You can't blame them, Dan." Stacy chuckled.

"Is anyone actually going to let her talk?" Liam laughed.

"Just keep the sexscapades details to a minimum." Harry said, reaching for the chips.

"No promises." I joked. "Anyway, it was amazing. The city was beautiful. Niall only had to work once while I was there, and it was an early morning radio interview. He was back before I even woke up."

"I'm sure you had a long night anyway and needed the extra sleep." Louis teased again.

I threw a chip at him playfully and he caught it, shoving it into his mouth mockingly. "I swear, if you don't stop I will tell you EVERY detail of EVERY night I spent with Niall."

"You act like that would bother me! Bring it on!" Louis laughed. "Let's hear if Nialler really knows how to please a woman."

"Please don't." Liam chimed in, a small smirk on his face. "The rest of us didn't do anything to deserve that."

"Some of us want to actually know!" Liz huffed.

We spent the next hour bantering back and forth. I gave them all the details of my trip minus the dirty ones, and even showed them the wedding bands we picked out. Eventually we finished eating and the guys went to watch some football game on TV while Stacy, Liz and I cleaned up.

"So..." Liz started. "Spill."

"I already did." I said casually, rinsing off the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.