24

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast in the air. Waffles, specifically. I could feel Niall stroking my hair gently until my eyes finally fluttered open. His smiling face was the first thing I saw.

"Mornin', Gorgeous." He said, his accent making me smile immediately.

"Morning." I replied, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "You ordered in?"

"I did." He nodded. "I thought we could eat then go for a walk on the beach and have that talk."

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned.

"'Course." He replied, setting the tray of food on my lap before climbing back into bed with me.

"Are we talking about what happened for your sake or mine?"

He popped a strawberry in his mouth. "Both, I guess. Why do you ask?"

"Because I feel fine." I answered. "There's not really anything to talk about."

He sighed. "You can talk to me or call Dr. Craton and talk to him, but you have to talk to someone. That's part of the deal."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Yes, Daddy." I replied sarcastically.

He stopped chewing and I could see him staring at me in shock out of the corner of my eye. I focused on the food in front of me, an amused smile creeping onto my face.

"What did you just call me?" He asked.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and burst into a fit of giggles as I stabbed a piece of waffle with my fork. "What? You just sounded very parental."

"Don't...don't mess with me like that." He said uncomfortably.

"Why? Does it turn you on?" I asked jokingly.

He shifted awkwardly and blushed. Realization hit me. "It totally does!"

"Stop." He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "It doesn't..."

"So if I just do this..." I teased, reaching under the covers. I ran my hand down his hard stomach and between his legs, feeling something even harder.I bit my lip to suppress my giggles and palmed him over his sweats.

"I didn't know you had a daddy kink." I smirked.

"I don't." He mumbled, blushing even harder. "That's not how it works...it's such a sexualized term now and associating that with you just...it's a guy thing.You wouldn't understand." He shook his head as if he was trying to shake the thoughts from his mind.

"Oh yeah? You sure? You know you can tell me anything. I won't judge. Maybe I'm into it." I teased, groping him as he continued to get harder.

"Screw you." He muttered, pushing my hand away and eating another strawberry.

"Okay, but can I finish breakfast first?" I joked, taking another bite of my waffle.

He shook his head in amusement and continued eating as well. It wasn't often that I managed to make Niall blush, so I took advantage of it when I could. We ate in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before Niall spoke up again, looking at me hesitantly.

"You...you aren't really into that, are you?" He asked cautiously.

I bit back a smile. I was enjoying this way too much. "Maybe. Want to find out?"

His eyes narrowed in on me and I laughed."I may be kind of fucked up mentally, but I don't really have daddy issues. Sorry. If you're into it though..." I smirked.

He shook his head aggressively. "I'm fine. And you aren't fucked up mentally. We all have challenges."

We had finished eating by now so I stood up to set the tray on the table. I crawled back into bed and on top of Niall so I was straddling his lap. I could still feel that he was hard.