5

I was tired, hungry and had no idea what time it was when I stepped off the plane, but I was finally in Amsterdam. My adrenaline started to kick in as I became more excited about the thought of seeing Niall. He was probably already here, waiting for me outside. I started to become impatient as I maneuvered my way through the airport down to baggage claim.

I tapped my foot anxiously as I stood amongst the rest of the crowd, waiting for my bag. I glanced up at one of the screens, hoping to see the time. It was just after seven in the evening. I perked up at the thought of being able to actually spend some time with Niall since it wasn't as late as I thought it'd be.

When I finally spotted my suitcase, I pulled it off the carousel as fast as I could and headed for the exit, dragging it behind me. I stood on the sidewalk scanning the cars parked temporarily in front of the building for pick-up as I searched for the person I had been longing to see. I spotted him almost instantly, leaning against a black SUV. He was dressed simple, jeans and a t-shirt with a ball cap on to shield his face from the crowds. His disguise seemed to help him blend in pretty well, but I would always be able to pick him out of a crowd.

Despite wanting to run to him, I approached him casually so I wouldn't draw attention. However, I threw my arms around him, squeezing him tightly when I was finally close enough to touch him. He pulled back just enough to kiss me sweetly.

"Hi." He said softly, resting his forehead against mine.

"Hi." I smiled.

"People are starting to stare. We should go." He muttered.

I nodded as he backed away from me reluctantly to throw my suitcase in the car before gesturing for me to climb in. He followed me into the backseat before telling the driver where to take us.

"I'm assuming you want to go by the hotel first, before we get something to eat?"

"How about room service tonight? We have the entire week to explore the city. I'd rather stay in with you." I said quietly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"There's something else I would rather explore tonight anyway." He muttered, leaning close to me.

I laughed lightly as he pulled me to him. "You have no idea how much I missed you."

"Trust me, I do." He said, kissing me softly.

It wasn't a long drive from the airport to the hotel, but Niall whispering in my ear the entire time made it feel like an eternity. With every passing minute, the words coming out of his mouth were getting increasingly dirtier. I gripped the seat as I tried to keep a straight face in order to keep the driver from feeling uncomfortable. Niall was being quiet, but his hands were starting to roam and I was starting to blush.

"Niall." I finally scolded. Quietly, of course.

He gave me a naughty smirk as I gripped his wrist to keep his hand in place on my knee. "I can't help it."

"We are here, Mr. Horan." The driver finally announced our arrival and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

We exited the vehicle and Niall thanked him as he pulled my luggage out of the back of the SUV. He led me inside the hotel, his hand on my lower back guiding me and pushing me along. I couldn't help but giggle a little at his impatience.

 As soon as the elevator doors closed, he turned to me, pinning me against the wall and crashing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving into his little game until I felt his hands slip down to my backside.

"Niall!" I gasped, pushing him back. "There are cameras in here!"

"Then we are giving someone a hell of a show." He said casually, leaning towards me again.