Q&A #5

A/N - Wow #5 Also bonus at the end!!!

For Peggy
 - Can I have a hug? You seem so nice! We should create a shipping friend group! Also did you find your soulmate?

Peggy - Omg! Yes! *hug* We should totally make a shipping friend group! I haven't found my soulmate yet but Alex thinks him might know who it is. She's in his English class and he saw the weird John Mulaney quotes I write on my arm. 

For Me
- Are you happy that the Schuyler Sisters, as of July 3rd, will be Disney princesses? 

Ecstatic! And don't forget Alex! He'll be a princess too lol

For The Schuyler Sisters
- Do any of you have soulmates?

Angelica - *blushing* Thomas is so good to me! He's so sweet! Thomas Paine...Not Jefferson *gag* 

Eliza - *shifting* I haven't found mine yet. I was really hoping that it was Alex but...I guess not. Don't get me wrong! I'm happy for him but...I don't know.

Peggy - Alex, needs to tell me now!!!

For John and Alex
- So John, what would you do if I did this to Alex? *kisses him on the mouth*

Alex - *confused and blushing*

John - *very red for very different reasons* YOU FUCKING BITCH!! YOU DON'T TOUCH MY BABY!!

For Laf and Herc
- How's the love life between you two?

Laf - *grinning* Great.

For James
- I wish I could have a brother like you. Here's a gift for you. *gives a shirt that says 'Best Brother In The World'*

James - THANKS!

For Francis and Andre
- How do you feel about the fact I sorta low-key ship you two because you're both awful

Andre - I have a girlfriend

Francis - I have John

For John and Alex

- HOLY HECK YOU TWO WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED???

Alex - *blushing*

John - Um...Not anytime soon. I don't think Alex is up for it but definitely one day. 

For James
- What are you planning to do in life?

James - Huh...I never thought about it. Ever since mom died I've been trying to give Alex a good life I never thought of my own. I don't know. I guess I'll marry Eve and make sure Alex gets to college.  

For John
- What's your favorite thing to draw/paint?

John - Alex...Definitely Alex.

For Alex 
- How did it feel to finally tell John you love him?

Alex - Amazing. Like a weight was lifted.

For Alex and John
- Is this too far in the future but how many kids would you like to adopt together?

Alex - *blushing* Kids?...With John? 

John - NO MORE THAN TWO! IT'S TOO MUCH! 

For John and Alex
- So...How many times do y'all kiss on average in a day?

John - Whenever I can.

Alex - *blushing*

For John and Alex
- If you wanted to go on a honeymoon after you get married, where is the first place you wanna visit?

Alex - *shrugs*

John - ...Nevis.

Alex - WHAT! 

John - You don't miss home?

Alex - We'll talk about this later