Him (Part 2)

A/N - I have more than enough questions thank y'all!!!

Alexander's POV
Earlier that morning

   I swiped my card and sat down on a bench to wait for my train. A boy who looked kind of like John sat next to me and huffed. He was looking at a schedule and I smiled. "Do you go to King's?" I asked with a smile.
"Huh? Yeah...first day."
"Oh...It was my first day on the first day of school." I explained awkwardly.
"Your hair is really...pretty." I blushed and smiled.
"Thank you..."
"Do you think you could walk me to school? I don't know where I'm going." I chuckled and smiled.
"Absolutely." I smiled, the train arrive and we boarded. "I never caught your name."
   "Francis Kinloch."
   "Alexander Hamilton." I smiled, the subway car was crowded and loud and I took deep breaths in an effort to keep myself calm. Francis talked and talked I just nodded along. He complimented me a couple times and he seemed sweet. Maybe he was my soulmate!

   "Do you need help?" John asked as I climbed into his truck.
   "No. I'm fine." John jumped in the driver's seat and rested his forehead on his steering wheel. "What did Francis do to you?"
   "A lot of bad things."
   "Like wha-"
   "I really don't wanna talk about it right now."
   "Ok." The back doors opened and Laf and Herc got in. John started driving and we ended up at McDonalds. We headed inside and got in line. John's phone started buzzing like crazy and he huffed.
   "What are you gonna do?" Herc asked.
   "I am not doing this again. I don't care anymore. If he tells my dad it won't matter. He doesn't pay attention to me anyway." John shrugged and I frowned.
   "Tell your dad what?" I frowned.
   "That I'm gay." John huffed, I smiled a bit and John started ordering. "What do you want?"
   "Oh, I'm not hun-"
   "Alex-"
   "Fine." I ordered and John paid, assuring me it was fine and no trouble at all. We sat in a booth and Laf sat next to me so I could put my leg up behind him. I sat against the wall across from John and Herc sat beside him. We chatted and laughed and joked. John kept getting texts and John finally read them. My phone buzzed and I frowned.
(xxx) xxx-xxxx
Hey, I got your number from a friend. Where are you sitting, babe?
   "Um..." I showed Laf and he gasped. John stopped ranting about Francis being clingy and looked at me.
   "What?" I showed him my phone and John's ocean eyes turned straight up gray. I found it odd. My eyes do the same thing when I get mad and since my eyes are a violet color they also turn blue when I'm sad.
   "Don't buy into it."
   "Buy into what?"
   "His charm. He'll ask you on a date and tell you he's not like other guys. He'll say maybe your soulmates and the next thing you know he's got you wrapped around his finger and you'll trust him. You'll tell him your deepest secrets and given to him. Then he'll change and he'll tell you he loves you. You believe him because maybe he does. Maybe he's different." Tears started to slip down his pale cheeks and his voice caught. "He'll use your secrets against you and use you." He wiped his face and huffed.
   "John-"
   "I'm fine." He pushed Herc's hand off and I started texting back.
Me
I'm not on campus sry

Francis
Then come back

Me
Sry

Francis
Come on, babe please? I wanna sit with the prettiest boy in school🥺
   I read the texts out loud to John and he showed me his texts. They were almost the same. Just a little bit more abuse. I started to get scared and I felt myself starting to have a panic attack. I coughed and gasped as tears slipped down my cheeks. Suddenly I was sitting with my feet in the aisle and John was crouching in front of me. "Hey, it's gonna be ok. He's not gonna touch you. I promise." He took my hands and I squeezed them tightly. "We have to get back to school. Come on." He helped me stand and I latched onto him. He didn't mind. We walked to his truck and he helped me into the passenger seat. I got myself under control and John smiled gently. "Don't worry. It'll be ok. I promise." He assured, I nodded and John nodded a bit.

   "Ready?" I shook my head and John smiled. "I'm not gonna let him touch you." I took a deep breath and John smiled.
   "Ok. Let's go." We entered the school and hurried to class. We sat down and John pulled out a piece of paper. "Why do you doodle all the time?" I asked.
   "Cause I don't wanna work."
   "You're a dork."
   "I know." He grinned, he started doodling and I paid attention to class. When the bell rang John gathered his things and grabbed my arm before I could leave. "Let me take you home. I don't want you in the subway with him...or at all." He chuckled a bit and I giggled.
   "James makes me carry a rap whistle."
   "Let me take you home."
   "Alright, alright."

   "You ready?"
   "Yup." I nodded and John lead me to his truck. He took my bag from me and helped me get in. He never asked why it's so difficult for me or why I have to sit like that. It's sweet and he always asks if I'm ok when I say ow. He set my bag at my feet and hopped in the driver's seat. We chatted on the drive over and John kept asking if he was going the right way. I thought it was dorky and cute. My phone was buzzing and John asked me to read the texts to him. Francis was asking where I was and calling me 'babe'. John told me not to say anything so I didn't. I trust John, not Francis. John parked the truck and turned to me.
   "I'm gonna pick you up from now on, ok?"
   "Don't you have Mary-"
   "You're on the way to the daycare so I'll pick you up. I just want you to be safe."
   "Alright."
   "Really? I told I was gonna have to fight you on it." I giggled and John smiled.
   "Just text me when you're on the way."
   "We have a deal." John grinned, I hopped out and he watched me until the door. It's not like I'm gonna get rapped on the way or something but I found it sweet. I waved and opened the door, collapsing on the bed.

A\N - wash ya damn hands