Q&A #4

A/N - LES GO B I C T H

For James

- Do you want to borrow my DC-15A Blaster Rifle to use on Andre?

James - FUCK YEAH

Alex - smh

For Alex

- What do you feel about John being your soulmate?

Alex - I'm really happy. I've spent most of my life hating the idea of soulmates but John is perfect. I just can't separate my feelings from my fears. 

For Andre
- What the actual f is wrong with you? (Yes, I'm still salty)

Andre - I don't know why you're so bent out off shape. He's a freak!

For Andre
 - Who is this mysterious girlfriend of yours? And if she is better than Alex why did you cheat on her with Alex?

Andre - Margret Shippen...My beautiful soulmate. Her parents don't approve of me so I'm forced to be apart from her. It's not cheating. She's set to marry another man as soon as she graduates. Alex was simply a distraction.

For James

- Are you single? And if you are find yourself a soulmate like the rest of everyone else. 

James - I am single and I'm not really looking. I don't have the time or money to take someone on dates. Besides, it's kind of a turn off to walk in to your soulmate's little brother munching on Doritos. 

For Laf and Herc
- Since you two are soulmates, who is more rougher in bed? Who has the daddy kink?

Laf - *giggling* Don't tell John or Peggy

Herc - I'm definitely rougher.

Laf - I have the daddy kink. 

For John
- Since you already confessed your feelings to Alex how would you feel if  he cheated on you?

John - I don't think he would but it's always a fear. I would feel awful. 

For Alex
- Did you know John was your soulmate before y'all kissed?

Alex - No, but now a lot of James' comments make sense.

For James
- How are you mentally? I know it must be hard working two jobs and taking care of your brother, not to mention the hurricane. Are you ok?

James - I'm actually pretty ok. Alex was the most traumatized from the hurricane but I have my moments. Neither of us can stand a rain storm but I can keep my head. It's just tiring sometimes. 

For Andre
-  Okay listen here you fat mother fucker, when someone asks you "Can I sacrifice your body to the demons" it's not a question, you fucked up boy. But because I have a slight amount of pity for you? Would you rather be stabbed to death by the Bic's pen you wrote on Alex with or do you want to be stabbed to death with a thumb tack? Don't say neither  because if you do, I'll find out where you live , kidnap you, and tie you onto a train track and make you lay there in fear of every moment because one of those moments will involve you being hit by a train.

Andre - What...the...fuck...What the fuck is wrong with you! *calling the police* I'm getting a restraining order.

For James
- You're too pure for the world.

James - Thanks <3

Alex - *laughing hysterically* PURE? *falls over* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

For Andre
- Can you just like stop?

Andre - Stop what?

For James
- Do you plan to find your soulmate anytime soon? 

James - Not really. Alex is always and forever my first priority. 

For Me
- Do you have an idea of how you might end the story and do you have any ideas on story endings you like?

Message me! :)

For John and Alex
- GET MARRIED! I'll find you the perfect dress and shoes. Wedding venues already planned! You're going to love your ALREADY PLANNED wedding!

John - We're in high school. Besides, he isn't ready for that.

Alex - *hopping forward and whispering* How did you know I like wearing dresses?

For James
- How would you feel if your favorite tv show was on while you were asleep?

James - Alex would be dead because that means he's watching our show without me.

For Francis
- Because Andre won't let me. Can I kill you and then drink your blood and sacrifice your body to the demons I serve?

Francis - No...What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

For Francis
- When will you stop? Everyone is like *vomit emoji*. When you call John 'Pickles' it's *vomit emoji*.

Francis - Stop what?