Revealed

A/N - ask ya questions

   "Father." Alex mumbled, my eyes went wide. I stared at Alex and he bit his lip. 
   "This is the thing you didn't wanna tell me?" Alex nodded and I looked up at James Hamilton Senior. "Sir, with all due respect..." I glanced at James and Alex. "Fuck you!" James Sr. frowned and I stood up.
   "John!" Alex gasped.
   "Who are you?"
   "Alex's soulmate. It took me a month to get Alex to even consider accepting my affection because of you!" I yelled. "And even now I have to be careful because I know that one wrong move he'll shut down like that!" I snapped my finger and Hamilton frowned at me. 
   "John-" Alex grabbed my arm and I huffed. I plopped back down on the bed and huffed. 
   "Why are you mad at me? I've done nothing." 
   "Nothing!" Alex, James, and I shouted in unison. 
   "Nothing!" Alex repeated. "Look at us, dad! James dropped out of high school to take care of me. He couldn't pay for my hospital bills and your stupid debt so neither of us are ever going to college." Tears started to drip from Alex's violet eyes and I wrapped my arms around him. 
   "Hospital bills?" Hamilton frowned, Alex looked up at me and huffed. He pulled the blankets away from his stump and Hamilton gasped. "Holy-What happened?"
   "You don't get to know." Alex spat, tears still falling from his eyes. 
   "Hey, it's ok. I'm here, Peaches." I cooed, letting him cry into my practice jersey. James started talking to his father while Evelyn rubbed his shoulder. They were talking about Alex and James was clearly angry. I laid Alex down on my chest and he huffed. "You could've told me, baby." 
   "I didn't wanna tell you unless it was real." He whispered.
   "Well...I guess it's real." I smiled, Alex giggled a bit and I lifted his chin. He smiled as I pressed my lips against his and buried my fingers in his hair. 
   "Hey. Hey! Stop that! That's disgusting. You, blonde boy, get out." We pulled away and Alex got up on his knees, making him a little lopsided. 
   "You don't get to tell me what to do! You lost that right when you left us for that slut!" He yelled. "And 'blonde boy' gets to stay! I love him and he loves me and you have no fucking right to tell him to leave! He's part of my family!" I sat up and Alex huffed. "And his name is John!" Alex crawled back over to me and kissed me. I blushed and kissed back. "Fuck you!" He yelled, James smirked and Hamilton huffed.
   "Whether you like it or not I am your father! I don't know this boy and I don't approve!" James and Alex both stared. They started yelling and I tried to tune into the them both. 
   "I LOVE JOHN!" Alex yelled.
   "I'M ALEX'S GUARDIAN AND I APPROVE OF JOHN!" 
   "HE MAKES ME HAPPY!" Alex was sobbing now.
   "Get out." James spat.
   "Excuse me?" Hamilton growled, Alex fell back in a heap of sobs and I held him closely. 
   "Get out. Never come back. You are not my father. You are not Alex's father. You don't get to tell us what to do. You've been gone six years and you think you can just waltz in and control us? No!" Hamilton opened his mouth to say something but James cut him off. "I almost changed my name. I was so ashamed of being your namesake. I didn't because Alex said I was the better James. I am the only James he needs. Never come back." Hamilton huffed and paused at the door. 
   "I never meant-"
   "Go away." Alex sobbed, Hamilton sighed and left. Evelyn closed the door and James huffed. Alex looked up at me and sniffed. "Stay?" I smiled and kissed him again. 
   "Um-" I glanced at James and he smiled, nodding. "Definitely."
   "I love you, John." 
   "I love you too, baby." 

   James and Evelyn went to her place so Alex and I are alone. The poor boy has finally calmed down after an hour. We're watching Harry Potter. I don't know which one. I've never seen them but Alex loves them so I watch. I started kissing him and he giggled. "What are you doing?" He giggled, I smiled and kissed him deeply.
   "What are you doing?" I grinned, Alex climbed on top of me and we made out for awhile. We started to get a little more heated and I could tell Alex wasn't stopping me. I pushed my hand up his shirt and broke the kiss to pull it off. Alex pulled my practice jersey off and blushed. "Like whatcha see?" I teased.
   "Mhm." Alex bit his lip and we made out again. We fumbled with each other's pants and we had to stop for a moment to take them off, Alex nearly fell off the bed. We made out again and Alex slipped his fingers into the elastic of my boxers. I flipped us over and Alex pulled my down for a kiss. I moved lower and started sucking hickeys on his collarbone. He moaned a bit and I smirked against his skin. I kissed the scars on his chest and he blushed. I came face to face with him and pressed my lips against his. 
   "Are you sure about this?"
   "Yeah. I love you, Jack."
   "I love you too, Alex."