They all had their lunch in the flight itself and reached Coimbatore at 3:00 pm. The groom's side relatives left Coimbatore after marriage to arrange the house and other things for welcoming the newly married couple and their family. So, the two Innova driven by their relative reached the airport to receive them. Youngsters are in one car and elders are in another car as they started to their home.

Arjun and Kamiya are sitting together in the same car and their eyes are itching to make a contact with each other, but Kamiya is avoiding Arjun as she knows that Swetha is noticing everything. Arjun is hurt by this. However, he doesn't show any emotion on his face.

Then, they all reached the home, it is one storey individual house with the car parking. It has one living room, five bedrooms with an attached bathroom, one kitchen, dining hall, puja room, and a small garden at the backside of the house.

Arjun and Kamiya got down from the car. Ramya gets the aarthi plate from their relative and did the aarthi for the couple. Then, Kamiya changed to saree in the Dharani's room and Swetha went to her home as her parents called her as they are missing her or that is what she said to everyone, who knows?

After that, the post-marriage rituals are happening simultaneously. In that Arjun and Kamiya liked one of the rituals that are the ring will be dropped in the pot, a couple has to find a ring, who get the ring out of the pot first will the dominant over another in their relationship.

In that ritual, Arjun and Kamiya were put their hand inside the pot to find that ring, but Arjun is not in the mood to find out the ring as he has a different plan that is to disturb Kamiya's hand to tease her.

At the same time, they were having eye contact with each other. She is trying to pull her hand out of his hold to find the ring, but he is smirking at her. After her attempts to pull her hand out of his hold, she did one thing which got him off guard. That is, she winked at him without anyone's notice. He left her hand at her wink, then she started to search for the ring. When he registers his doing, he tried to grab her hand again.

But he got the hold of the ring while searching for her hand and she too got the hold of the ring. So, They got the ring out at the same time.

When they noticed that they have taken the ring out at the same time, Arjun winked at her and Kamiya blushed at this.

Likewise, all the rituals went like a blur. Now Arjun is waiting inside his room for Kamiya and their room was decorated with the flower.

Yes, you guys guessed it right. This is their wedding night.

******************

Arjun's Pov

I am sitting in my room waiting for my Kamiya. I want to speak with her alone from the morning, but I can't able to. I also want to ask sorry to her for my behavior in the morning.

I want to tell her how beautiful she is in her all attires. Even she is very cute in her normal legging and top. When she changed to another saree after we reached here, I can't able to take my eyes off her. But I know that I can't say these things now, because it will make her uncomfortable.

When I am thinking all this, I heard the door opening sound. There she is, she is standing like an angel in her red saree. She had already closed the door and standing nervously with the milk glass.

All the dresses she was wearing is like all made especially for her. I am staring at her as I have never seen the girl in the saree. She has started to walk towards me and also trying to hide her nervousness especially her blush. She is very cute like this.

"Here take this milk, Amma told me to give this to you," She kept the milk glass at the side table and staring at the floor like it is very handsome than me.