Ezio x Androphobia!OC

Start from the beginning

-the next day-

Right now I was outside watching Ezio help train some novices. I loved watching him work because of how graceful and just plain good he was at his skills. Then again he wouldn't be called a master assassin if he wasn't.....

Growing up I was never able to feel comfortable, safe or really anything around males. I'd always have bad panic attacks if they got close. That's why I spent all my time reading and practicing my medical abilities. (You don't know how many times I had to stitch myself up because of how careless I was....). But meeting Ezio was weird. I never knew how else to put it. The only person who was a guy I trusted was my older brother, and for some reason it was like that with Ezio. He was so caring and charismatic that I couldn't help but like him. When I told him about my androphobia, he said to me that he'd never do anything I wasn't ready for and to just tell him if I was uncomfortable. Ever since then I've had everlasting respect for him. And three years later he asked me to marry him and of course I said yes!

The only reason I'm outside in this heat, which I hate, is because if someone gets hurt, a certified doctor could help them... Or mainly because Ezio asked me. It's not convenient for me because, let's just say hot weather doesn't treat me too well. No matter how much fluids I drink, I still pass out and even the shade does nothing. I hate being outside! I enjoy just sitting in the dust filled library reading... Is that too much to ask for, to not be outside for a day...

"Excuse me, Mrs. Auditore?" I turned to see a young male probably 21, around my age. (Ezio's obviously older)

"Hi, um it's actually Miss Roma... I'm not married-"

"Yet. We all know you're engaged." Why did he seem annoyed by that fact? Wait if he's over here then that means he's probably hurt so he's most likely in pain... I should probably help him.

"O-okay... But how can I help you? If you're in a lot of-"

"I was fighting with my partner and I got some pretty bad cuts." He cut me off, and showed me his arm and then pulled up part of his damaged shirt to show a gash.

"Let me take care of those... You may need stitches though." The cuts are pretty bad and he seems so un-phased by them...

"That's fine." He came closer while I grabbed my needles, bandages and other stuff I may need.

"So this is going to hurt but I ask you stay as still as possible."

"I know how this works. I've had stitches before. My names Adam by the way."

"O-okay, I'm Mya..." He's awfully rude and I don't wanna be near him.... Let's get this over with.

While stitching him up I could just feel his gaze roaming over me. A few times I had to force myself to breathe because of how much I couldn't handle being around this guy.

Why the heck was his and on my shoulder! I started to panic as he thought it was okay to touch me. I started heating up and you could probably hear my heart beating a mile away as panic really started to sink in.

"S-stop!" I jerked myself away standing up. Adam smirked. His whole demeanor had just changed...

"What?"

"You shouldn't touch someone like that."

"Like what? You're awfully pretty... We all think you're the prettiest girl here." He stepped closer.

"Back away." I was doing my best to stand my ground. Every part of my wanted to flee, lock myself somewhere where no one would find me for a little bit.

"Why?"

"Because I said so." Tears threatened to fall. A malicious smirk appeared on his face.

"So the rumors about you being scared of men is true... So what about your fiancé?"

"He's an exception." I flatly stated.

"What about me?" He grabbed my arm. His grip was far too tight for me to be able to escape it, "WHAT ABOUT ME!?"

"P-pl-please l-leave me alo-"

"Am I scaring you!? Is this how you feel around every guy?!"

"I didn't ask for-" he thinks I asked for androphobia!? No. And I hate that some males get so offended over it! He needs to leave me alone!

"I don't care!!!"

"Y-you're right! I-I'm terrified!"

"Good. Now I hope for the rest of your life you'll always be afraid of us men." Then he did the last thing I expected. Hit me. Screaming in pain, he shoved me down, towering over me.

Stop...

"Get the hell away from her!" Adam was shoved off of me, quite roughly in fact, to the ground. My savior had him pinned, blade to his throat, "Do. Not. Touch. Her. Ever." Ezio hissed. I'm so thankful he's here.

Ezio was then forced off the novice by another master assassin before he could do any damage,

"I'll take care of him."

"Thanks." He nodded. The other assassin grabbed Adam dragging him off. Ezio immediately came to make sure I was fine,

"Mya! My gosh..." Ezio rushed to my side softly running his fingers over the mark on my face, "we'll get this checked out," he pulled me into a tight embrace, "what happened exactly?" I wasn't going to lie to him, but at the same time I don't want him to worry about him, "Mya..."

"I-I couldn't get him to leave me alone! I thought I was only just helping him." I sighed in defeat, "I'm sorry..."

"Why would you apologize! I should've gotten to you sooner." I didn't know what to say, "cara mia, ti voglio bene." Ezio stated softly into my ear as he pulled me inside the assassin's building.

"Ti amo." I whispered back... How in the world would I ever be able to fear this man?

***

"Ezio!" I trailed after my fiancé down the halls. Let's just say furious is a vague word to describe him right now, "listen!"

"What?" He stopped abruptly.

"I know you're upset... I-I am too! But please just let it go- I mean just leave that guy alone..." I breathed out.

"Why? He was trying to hurt you and I'm not going to let him get away with that. And he was specifically trying to trigger something with your androphobia!"

"Trust me I could care less about him! And-and... Even after that you know I could never fear you! It's just that I feel that if you go after him it could make you look worse that him. You know I have a point."

"I know... But-"

"How about this. If he bothers me again, do whatever you want to him."

"Sounds good, cara." Ezio turned around approaching me. Cupping my cheeks, he pressed his lips onto mine, "ti amo, Mya."

"Ti amo, Ezio."