Chapter 27

Doubts and insecurities have always ceased us to live our life with freedom. There's a constant reminder of past or a bad experience which either alerts or advice us to not commit the same mistake. But how do we know, that we are again in a trap or this time everything is going to be alright. The same thought was roaming around in the mind of Mahi. It's been two months of their engagement and she is still in a doubt.

No! She isn't doubting Amar. He is very supportive, caring and sometimes loving when it comes to her. Loving is what she is doubtful of. And she is doubting herself. One side Amar is doing every possible thing to make her feel comfortable in this arrangement, on the other hand, she is not doing anything. Why the memories of that betrayal is not going away from her mind? When she takes a step towards Amar, why she halts in between? Why can't she feels the same for him? Let's not be a naive person. Mahi is very much aware of Amar's liking towards her.

He might not have been very subtle about his feelings. Though he never tried to impose them on her. He is natural. No filter of hiding or conspiring . Just the way he is!

Maybe she should let the negativity go and for once go with the flow. Past is where it should be, in the past. People preach about focusing on present, but never tell how to do that?

What should one do when your brain is pouring negative thoughts or when you want to move on but couldn't because you are an over thinker?

-----------------------------------------------------------
What should one do? Tell me in the comment section. ;) This is short but I will come back with longer chapter.

I disappeared and couldn't focus on this story. There are many reasons to count but I wouldn't bore you readers with it. Heartfelt apology and I am extremely sorry. Please continue reading it. I would love your comments as well.

Keep smiling :)