XXIV: ice skating

Start from the beginning

"Sounds cute," Yoongi pipes in, walking towards us and wrapping us both in a hug, "How are my two favorite girls?" 

"'M good, daddy. Mummy's helping me pick an outfit," Chunhei responds, picking her head up and sending us one of her gummy smiles. 

I beam at her excited smile. I pull out a matching white sweatpants and hoodie set from her closet along with her tan fluffy jacket.

After getting her dressed, she bounces into the living room to play some games on her iPad while Yoongi and I get ready. After washing up, I put on some light wash denim mom jeans, a black turtleneck, and throw on my leather jacket. I throw my hair into a messy bun before heading out to the living room. 

I plop onto the couch and pull Chunhei closer to me. She continues to watch some videos on her iPad while I scroll aimlessly through my phone. 

After a few minutes, Yoongi emerges from the hallway, "Ready to go?" 

"Let's get it!" Chunhei cheers, running over to the foyer and putting on her black Vans. 

"Where'd you learn that, kitten?" I giggle, placing a black beanie on her head to keep her warm. 

"Uncle Kookie likes to say it!"

"Of course he does," Yoongi remarks, grabbing his keys and opening the front door, holding it so we can walk out. 

I put on some sneakers and grab my purse along with Chunhei's jacket before walking out the door. Chunhei grabs hold of my right hand, bouncing in place as Yoongi locks up. 

skating rink:

"I bet I can go faster than you Noah!" Chunhei calls out, quickly running over to the entrance of the giant ice rink. 

"Chunnie, slow down!" Jungkook, who's become Chunhei's partner in crime for today, complains, letting himself be dragged by the hyper 6-year-old. 

"Uncle Taetae! Hurry up!! They're beating us!!" Noah calls after his best friend, his curls bouncing slightly as he runs. 

"Yah! Be careful, you two! Walk slowly so you don't trip and fall," Jin scolds, walking hand in hand with Sora. 

After having breakfast and doing some light shopping with the whole gang, the two kids excitedly dragged us to the ice rink, insisting that we've "done too much shopping already!" 

Haru, as instructed by Namjoon, is still too little, so I volunteered to watch over her as Chunhei, Noah, and the three youngest play in the ice rink. Hoseok and Namjoon chose to also get onto the ice to watch over all them, since the three youngest uncles could get a bit out of hand sometimes. 

Jin, Sora, Yoongi, and me find a bench with a perfect view of the rink and take a seat. The two kids are skating happily on the ice as Namjoon slowly slides onto the ice, holding Hobi's arm tightly. Haru, sitting happily on my lap, giggles loudly at the sight of her clumsy father struggling to keep his balance on the ice. 

"Daddy's so funny, right Haru?" I ask, pulling her hair into a tiny bun so it isn't blowing in her face. 

"Daddy can't ice skate!" She laughs, pointing to Namjoon who notices and waves wildly at his daughter. 

"I heard that, Haru!" He calls back, attempting to let go of Hobi, but almost losing his balance again. 

As Haru laughs and bounces happily in my lap, I turn to Yoongi who looks a bit bothered. He's staring intently at his phone, brows furrowed. I place a hand on his thigh, grabbing his attention. 

"Everything alright, love?" I ask with worry-filled eyes. 

Yoongi lets out a sigh before moving his phone so I can see his screen clearly. On the screen are a  bunch of text messages from the same number that has been bothering him all week. 

Yuna: let me see her, Yoongi!

Yuna: she's my daughter, too! I have a right to see her! 

Yuna: she needs to know who her real mother is. 

Yuna: stop playing house with that YN girl

Yuna: we all know that I'm Chunhei's biological mother and I can never be replaced. 

Yuna: i will see her, Yoongi. just watch. 

"How long has she been sending these?!" I angrily ask, glaring at the phone screen. 

"These are only from today. She's been sending me texts since yesterday. Apparently, she wants to be a part of Chunhei's life now," Yoongi huffs, shutting of the screen and placing one arm around me, pulling me closer to him. 

"Is that bitch still texting you?" Sora pipes in, scowling. 

"Sora! Stop cursing around Haru! I swear, this little girl will curse just as much as you do when she gets older," I scold, covering Haru's precious ears. 

She simply giggles and looks up at me, batting her big, doe eyes at me. 

"I agree," Jin pipes in, earning him a glare from his wife, "But I can't believe she's still trying to contact you. She probably thinks she can make some money off Chunhei. For all we know, YN is her mother." 

"You're damn right she is!" Sora answers back, "YN has been a better mother than she could ha-"

Sora trails off, causing the three of us to look at her. Sora's attention is no longer on us, but on something behind us. 

"Speaking of the devil," She snarls, causing all three of our heads to whip around. 

Dressed in a sweater, a tight mini skirt, and knee high boots, Yuna walks towards us. Her silky straight hair falls effortlessly down her back and around her face. People stop in their tracks as she basically treats the walk to us like a runway show, swaying her hips and staring straight at Yoongi. 

I take in a deep breath as I pull Haru closer to me in a protective way. She snuggles into me, hiding her face in my tummy. 

Yuna finally reaches us, standing in front of Yoongi and completely ignoring my presence. She gives Yoongi a once-over before smirking. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sora seethes. 

Jin grabs her hand, preventing her from pouncing on the woman. 

"I want Yoongi," Her silky voice speaks, "And I'm not leaving until I speak to him." 

a/n: 3k READS!!! you guys are flipping wonderful! I haven't been feeling too motivated to write these past few days, which is why this update is a day late, but seeing you guys reading, voting, commenting, and adding Mummy to your reading lists tr...

a/n: 3k READS!!! you guys are flipping wonderful! I haven't been feeling too motivated to write these past few days, which is why this update is a day late, but seeing you guys reading, voting, commenting, and adding Mummy to your reading lists truly makes my day. you guys are so amazing and I'm so blessed to have readers as amazing as you guys. I'll continue to update and pushing out chapters for you to read. ily guys!! 

question of the day: favorite Kpop music video?

my answer: BTS - Blood, Sweat, and Tears is really THAT BITCH but I also really love BTS - Black Swan and ASTRO - All Night