36

We keep on driving. My parents banter on and off. I nod off a few times. The city lights dim and fade away as we drive farther away.

I feel the car roll to a stop. I had been sleeping but the change woke me up. "Uh...where are we?" I say groggily.

"Umm...somewhere." Mom says unsure and turns to Dad. "So...Where are we?"

"Well...Somewhere that we won't be found." Dad says.

I look out the window to see a slight bit of light. Dawn is coming. Trees are all around us. A small log cabin is in the middle of a small clearing.

"Damn. Everyone out." Dad says and opens his door to get out of the car. I open my own and jump out of the truck.

The grass squishes around my feet. The air is cool against my cheeks. The sky is dark blue with a slight bit of purple.

I walk up to the cabin behind my father and mmy mother behind me. Dad unlocks the door and goes inside.

He flips the lights on and I look around. The smell inside of here is nice wooden and slightly musty. There is two rooms, a bedroom and kitchen/living room. There is a fireplace and a couch. A rug is on the floor and a small fridge in the corner. I walk over and open it up to see that there is food inside.

"How long are we going to be here?" I ask.

"I do not know." Mom and Dad say at the same time.

I go into the bedroom and flop down on the bed. I fall asleep almost instantly.

****************

Hey y'all!

So this is the third update today!! Yay!

So I am thinking about writing a new story. About a wedding. Would you guys read it?

Love,

Batman <3