Part 49.

⚠️MAY BE TRIGGERING⚠️

You and Colby stayed up there for a few hours until heading home. He didn't want you to tell anyone about what happened but you needed to. You decide to tell Sam because you feel he would know what to do.
Y/n: "Hey Sam, can I talk to you for a minute?"
You were really nervous and your voice was shaky.
S: "Yeah, what's up!?"
Y/n: "So you know when I couldn't find Colby this morning, he went to his lookout mountain."
S: "Is he okay!?"
Y/n: "Well not really, I found him up there, he was asleep and he had cut his wrists. Blood was all on his hoodie. I woke him up and he didn't care about the blood one bit and walked to the edge."
S: "No! That's not Colby, I need to talk to him!"
Sam stands up and tries to walk out the door but you stop him. You knew he was frustrated so you finish the story quickly.
Y/n: "Sit down! Let me finish. He then said something like, 'listen to it' he gave it a little time and said 'imagine ending it all with that view'."
S: "W-what!? He actually said that? It's my fault! We had a big fight the other day! Where is he!!"
Y/n: "Sam! Calm down!! It's not your fault! You sh-"
S: "Who's fault is it then!?"
Sam walked out the door, you tried to stop him but he pushed passed.
A tear dropped down as you heard Sam and Colby arguing, in the other room. You walk up to the door and want to go in but you hear something.
C: "I can't cope with it anymore it's too much!! Why did she tell you!?"
S: "Colby you can tell me!"
You cry harder and fall to the ground.
5 weeks later
Colby had got much better and he would always tell you and Sam about what he was feeling. But no one ever asked how you felt... You couldn't get the image of Colby covered in blood out of your head. You didn't want to tell anyone and kept it in the back if your head