Part 5.

5 weeks later
You and Colby had been texting and face timing a lot, you had been texting all day but you had to go cause you needed to film a video.
Y/n: *I'm sorry but I need to go film a video:( I'll text you when I'm done.*
C: *Oh okay:(*
It was with 2 of your new friends you had made in LA, Anna and Lucas, they also did youtube and lived in your apartment block. The video was an abandoned haunted asylum.

You had been in there for nearly an hour so you were planning to leave after playing the oujia board

You had been in there for nearly an hour so you were planning to leave after playing the oujia board. While you were playing you felt something behind you so you looked, there was a black figure. You blinked then it was gone so you didn't say anything. Not long after Lucas' phone rang so he answered it even though it was a private number. At first it was silent but then there was a deadly girl scream followed by a man whispering "Hi Lucas, i see you have a couple more friends with you today." You all ran out as fast as you could back to your car.
L: "What the fuck?"
A: "Dude, you need to get a new number that's already happened!"
Y/n: "What!? That's happened before?"
The car was silent so you just started to drive home.