Part 27.

Colby wasn't there when you woke up so you check the rest of the apartment and he wasn't there, so you thought he must have gone home. You and Hannah decided you wanted to go clothes shopping, so you got ready and went to your car.

You had finished you shopping and were driving home

You had finished you shopping and were driving home. As you were nearly home and some guy accidentally crashed into the side of your car, it wasn't that bad there was only a dent and a scratch. The next day you took it to get fixed and Hannah drove you both back home. The day went by pretty quick and soon enough it was nearly 2am the next day. You tried to fall asleep but you suddenly got a phone call from Jake, you answered it confused.
J: "Hey, um we kinda have a problem. We were all being dumb on the trampoline and Colby kinda fell off and we need help..."
Y/n: "Is he okay? Do you want me to come over!?"
J: "I think he's fine, but can you come over, like quick!"
Y/n: "I'll be straight over! Bye."
J: "Okay, thank you! Bye."
You could tell in Jake's voice he was worried and you did a little hear Colby in the background, but you didn't want to mention anything. You wake Hannah up and tell her your using her car and you'll be back soon. You grab the keys and run down to her car and jump in. You could feel your heart jumping out your chest. You would always get over worried about things, so you try to calm yourself down while you drive there.