Part 34.

You wait about 5 minutes to go downstairs, Colby wasn't going to be that long so you had to be quick. You had to try and avoid Jake and Corey so they wouldn't notice. You and Sam try to think of good places to hide, you eventually found a cupboard that was empty in the kitchen. You waited a little bit and texted Colby.
Y/n: *Hey, you nearly home!?*
You wait a couple minutes and get a reply.
C: *I just got in the car! I'll be back soon baby!*
The shop was only about 5 minutes away so you didn't go straight in the cupboard.
As you hear Colby on the driveway, you run and hide. Sam, Jake and Corey are in the theatre room. You hear Colby coming through the door and going upstairs. You were on your phone because there was nothing else to do and you get a text from Colby.
C: *Hey babe, where are you!?* You ignore it.
He came to look for The boys and asked if they had seen me.
Corey: "I haven't seen her, have you texted her?"
C: "Yeah she didn't answer!"
Colby was getting stressed and Sam is trying to calm him down.
S: "Brother I'm sure she's somewhere, calm down. I didn't hear the door shut while you where gone so she didn't leave!"
Corey: "Go check the house and come back if you can't find her."