Part 17.

The video ended with you all jumping on the trampoline but Jake and Corey were sitting alone throwing the ball back and forth.
You all stay to have a little movie night in the theatre room. It was about 12am now and Devyn and Tara had gone home. Kat was staying there aswell so you ask Colby if you can stay the night.
C: "Do I really have to answer that question!?"
He kisses you on your forehead and pulls you into his chest. You stay up for another couple hours and Sam and Jake wanted to go outside and sit by the fire, so you all did.
Everyone was getting tired except you and Jake so you both went to trampoline and were trying to get the basketball in the hoop. Colby and Kat had put on their story about how it was 4am and you and Jake weren't tired at all.
Sam and Kat just went up to go to sleep and you started to get a bit tired and went to sit with Colby and Corey, Jake followed aswell.
Corey: "You two getting tired now?"
J: "Brother, do I look tired!?"
Y/n: "Maybe."
You sat out for a little longer chatting and on your phone.
You mean your head on his shoulder and he Gets his phone out to take a selfie. You then realize that he's putting it on his story, you knew what some of his fans are like.