Part 39.

Y/n: "No, does it look like a have!?"
C: "Yeah! You can talk to me, you do no that, don't you!?"
They was a couple seconds of silence until you replied.
Y/n: "Yeah of course I do!"
You felt like you were about to burst into crying but you held it in, you knew Colby would be able to help but you felt you couldn't talk about it.
You were supposed to go back home that day but you decided to stay. You got better throughout the day, Colbycould tell you were in a bad mood so he was trying to cheer you up. You filmed a couple tiktoks with the boys and went in the pool for a bit.
It was getting a bit late and you were all in the hot tub Katrina was there aswell. You stayed in for another hour just talking, you then whisper to Colby.
Y/n: "Hey, can we go back to bed?"
C: "Sure babe!" He whispered back.
C: "Hey, we're gonna go back inside for a bit, see ya."
K: "Okay, bye!"
S: "Bye."
While you were walking back Colby puts your towel around you and keeps his arm around you.
C: "What's wrong!?"
Y/n: "Nothing, I'm just getting a bit tired."
C: "Okay, if you say so."
You get to the kitchen and Colby goes to get a drink.
C: "Want one?" He pulls out a white claw.
Y/n: "Why not!?"
There was a thought in the back of your head that it was a bad decision...