Part 35.

Colby came back to the boys because he hadn't found you.
C: "She's nowhere! I've checked everything, where is she!?"
Colby's getting more panicked by the second. You kept getting texts from him and calls, you carried on ignoring them.
J: "What's going on!?"
C: "I can't find y/n!!"
Jake stood up and went over to Colby.
J: "Well you guys going to help find her or not!?"
S+Corey: "Yes!"
They all help him to look through the house. They checked upstairs first and then you heard them coming closer to the kitchen, where you were. You then hear Sam.
S: "She wouldn't fit in the cupboards, there's no way she would be over here."
C: " Yeah but- ugh okay where else could she be!?"
You heard Colby's panicked and shaky voice and was getting worried if it was going to far. He had been home for about 20 minutes and had no idea where you were. Jake and Corey were getting worried aswell, they had  all been looking in different places multiple times. Sam and Corey where walking past the cupboard you were in and you didn't think anyone was near so you tried to move a bit. Corey heard and looked at Sam.
S: "Shh! It's all a prank!" Sam whispered to Corey.
Sam got out the camera after they had searched the whole house.
It was getting serious...