Part 19.

After the kiss he starts to walk to his bed, he starts to run a little and he throws you on his bed playfully. He laughs and jumps on the bed next to you. You're both laughing and you see him turn his head and stares at you. You turn yours to stare into his dreamy eyes. He sits up and you start to aswell, Colby stands up and pushes you back down so your laying on the bed again. He starts to climb on top of you. You close your eyes and feel his lips against your neck. You grip your hand on his hair and the other on his upper back. Colby's hand slides up to your cheek and he turns your head to face his. You slide your hands to his neck and pull him in. The soft lips touching yours gives you even more butterflies than the kiss before.
Colby took your hand and lead you to the couch in his room. You watch another movie.
It's about 6am now and you both haven't slept at all.

You both post to your Snapchat then you realize that your getting loads of hate from Colby's fans on Instagram but you just ignore them

You two didn't sleep at all and you went home at midday. When you got to your apartment you realize you'd forgotten your keys and the door was locked and Hannah wasn't awake. You had it keep calling her and you banged on the door but she wasn't awake. You sat outside the door for nearly half an hour until you see Colby walking towards you...