Part 13.

The video was a challenge with 4 teams: Sam and Kat, Jake and Tara, Corey and Devyn, Colby and y/n. The moment Tara announced the groups Colby looked at you and mouthed.
C: 'We are gonna win this' and ended it with his smile.
You felt you self blushing so you stuck his tounge out at him, he was on the edge of laughing but you could see he was blushing too.
The first challenge was a scavenger hunt set up by Reggie so no one knew where the clues were. You all were sitting on the couch next to your partner, Colby had put his arm around you. Reggie pulled a group out of a hat and it was Sam and Kat so they went first. About five minutes later Reggie came back for another round, it was you and Colby. Reggie took you to the front door and gave you the first clue, Roses are Red, Violets are blue, But the fire isn't brighter than blue.
Y/n: "That's actually a good poem!" You said while running outside "Didn't expect it to be that good!"
It was about the 5th clue and you and Colby were struggling to figure out what it was, then it popped to your head. You quickly ran to where you thought it was yelling Colby to follow. You had to look around a bit but you eventually found it. You didn't get to know your time, so you had to wait for the last 2 groups to go while you were sitting outside with Sam and Kat.